View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 05:11 PM   #9
dinesh

So its been about a month since I updated this. I got really busy with some things.
I'm still in denial, and the edges still need to be reduced and I have now less time to do it.

I have a little over 2 weeks left till denial is over so time for some desperate measures

So if anyone else has ideas keep them coming, please

So I combined the folllowing :
Quote:
Up to a reduction of 100. Every edge you do whilst in the real need to pee, counts as 3. (so 50 of these edges will count as 150)
and
Quote:
every edge you do without hands counts as 2 edges up to a maximum of 20 times
So I had to pee but waited a bit and then started the edges but without using hands I somehow got to 10 edges, now getting to the edges is easy the problem is stopping at the edge, its extremely difficult to do so, So that got me a reduction of 40.

then I went to pee and later started with this part

Quote:
- Edge once then either hold or bind your balls in some way followed by 10 hard spanks with a ruler or similar hard object. Repeat the edging and spanking, increasing the number of spanks by 10 each time. The edges count double and each set of 5 you reach gives you a bonus of 5 off but must be done in only one session.
At 3 edges my balls were throbbing badly, but I needed to get to at least 5 to get the bonus, I did manage to get to 5 edges, a total of 170 spanks, now I have dome many more spanks before (up to 300) but edging, spanking, edeging and spanking again is a whole different story

that got me another reduction of 15 for total 55 reduction... well theres still long way to go.

PM Dares

Likes: denial, edgeing, bondage, light/medium cbt, spanks, pee holding, photo, temperature play, wax play, food, exposure, hidden public, will try almost anything once.

Dislikes (may do): scat, piss play, post orgasm torture

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, anything to do with meat/meat products.
temp limits: video
Skype live:dineshchand7
Kik: dineshchand7
dinesh is offline   Reply With Quote