View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 02:07 AM   #7
CuriousSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrlSpanky View Post

Your suggested therapy is very intriguing. I cannot help but wonder if I will be able to resist the desire to reach fruition. Especially for fourteen days! Are you sure we cannot find some sort of compromise? Perhaps start smaller? I feel so overwhelmed knowing all I have to overcome.

I am glad to read that you are taking your masturbation problem serious and have already started with your healing journey.
As for the suggested therapy, I am sure we can tailor it a little bit to your circumstances. If you don't think you can go for two weeks without orgasm we can shorten it down to a couple of days, but we will have to increase the effect of the negative reinforcement during that time. This means a lot more spanking - yes, especially on your clitoris, since it seems that your clitoris is the culprit of your problem.
I want you to slap your pussy also during masturbation with your bare hand. At least one strong slap every minute. Do you usually masturbate with your bare hand or with a toy? And how long does a masturbation session typically last for you?
As for the numerous spanks you'll give yourself for each edge, you should ideally use alternate between different tools with which you will perform these spanks. I recommend a spoon and a brush to begin with. Do you have proper spanking equipment at home?