View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #3983
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

After today at school, I asked Nanami if I could have an orgasm, before continuing my denial time. She said no. That made me a little sad. So right now I am starting the next denial time with lop747 - 2 days and 2 hour, or one day one hour if in chastity. Right now I decided to remove my chastity because it was uncomfortable, so might not be able to rush this one in one day.

Also as a bit of warmup I decided to do 50 deepthroats on my big dildo, so that I can say at least that I started doing the side activity tasks. I was very unprepared and my goal was to do as many as I could in a short period of time, and honestly I was really stupid because I just finished eating like 10 minutes before the deepthroats. This way, I felt really bad (again...stupidity at its finest) and only managed to do 50 before I felt its going to be too much (actually it was 47 at first but its such a bad looking number so I managed to shove it back to my throat 3 more times). I am not sure if I will do any more today, but will try to get something done tomorrow as well.