View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
diaper_puppy1

A Night of Revelations
Tonight, Miss Ali and I had a nice discussion about fantasies. I laid bare my most secret desires and was most pleased when she shared that she would love to do those to me.

Yeah. One would be merely to meet you. Another would be to have both of us go to a BDSM get-together, with you placing a collar and leash on me. Another is to be put into a mummification cast scene, where they use the plaster casts to mummify someone.
Miss Ali says

Meeting might be a possibility way down the line. I think about it too.

Ali's Slut says

Yeah. Way way down, I must admit, but still. A nice thought.

Miss ALi says

And the get together where I would bring you as my toy sounds fun as well.

Ali's Slut says

That's one that I'd really enjoy doing!

Miss Ali says

I agree.

I can just imagine putting a leash on you, maybe some body writing, and a few toys, then taking you out.

Ali's Slut says

What kind of toys would you use, Miss?

Miss Ali says
Mmmm, a gag for sure, though I cannot make up my mind as to which kind, a chastity device of course as well
Nipple clamps or decorations maybe as well.

Ali's Slut says
Oooo. I quite like the sound of that

It was a fantastic conversation. I felt vulnerable revealing to her these fantasies, as I'm well aware that she could use them in future tasks and, and they also give her an idea into my nature that even I am not fully sure of yet. My own sexual desires, while being explored, are still very much uncharted territory for me. Moving through them with my Owner makes it feel, not safer, but perhaps more confidence-inspiring for me. It makes me feel good to open up to Miss Ali and reveal that which I have revealed to few people.

My collar shipped today, and so that's good news! I will soon be officially collared as Miss Ali's Pet, hopefully by Friday at the latest.

And finally, I just want to share what a thill I get in my stomach when Miss Ali refers to me as "My Pet". Like going over the first hill on a roller coaster!

Ali's Content Little Slave

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote