Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
moretech

Default Page 5

“Nicely done” said Amy “Now spin the bottle again, I want to see more people undress”.
Samantha did just that and the bottle stopped on Kati who received the question “The state of Mississippi had the lowest legal marriage age on earth - allowing females to marry without parental permission at what age?” “I don’t know, but I will guess, I am going to guess it is age fourteen” said Kati. Everybody looked at the computer as Kati went to display the answer which ended up being “15”. “Well, Kati, time for you to take something off …. Or do you want to do a dare instead?” said Charles. Kati nodded at first and then said “I’ll just take one piece off” she then took off her last sock and spun the bottle for the next round.

Amy carefully looked at the bottle as it spun around and then up to Lisa once it stopped, Lisa then said “How about this, if I answer the question that comes up correctly then the next five people, excluding myself, will do a dare instead of answering a question but if I answer wrong then I will take off two pieces of clothing causing me to be either topless or bottomless”. Charles said “Sure, sounds good to me”, followed by Kati and then Samantha with “sure” then both Jeff and Amy also agreed and so Lisa went to the computer and got a question from it. “Well then, the question that I have to answer is What country, located in North America, was the first nation to formally abolish military forces?” said Lisa who then quickly started to think and said “Costa Rica”. Once she answered the question everybody was somewhat nervous as if she is right they could be having to do some dares instead of answering questions.

As the answer pulled up they all saw that Lisa was in fact correct with her answer, so the next five people, excluding Lisa, will have to do dares. “Nicely done Lisa” said Jeff “Lets spin the bottle again”. Once this was said Lisa went to the bottle and spun the bottle once more. The bottle then stopped on Amy who said “Lisa, my dear, please be gentle with your dare for me” Lisa started to think for a while and then said “I will be right back, I need some stuff from upstairs for the dare”. Lisa went upstairs in the clothes that she was wearing, full well knowing that somebody, other than her friends, could see her in her bra when she was upstairs. Lisa went to the door for the basement, unlocked it, peeked her head through the door opening and looked around, once she saw that nobody was in direct view she started to go to the liquor cabinet and took some glasses and a bottle of vodka.

She then took six shot glasses and the bottle back down to the basement but before she could get back down her 16 year old sister Jean, who has long ginger hair, saw her and asked “What are you doing?” Lisa was surprised and looked at Jean when saying “We’re playing a strip game downstairs, want to join?” Jean shook her head but said “maybe later, I got stuff to do now” and went back on her merry way. Lisa then went back to the basement and arrived at the group of friends. “You do know that I am underage right?” asked Amy to which Lisa said “Yes, that’s why it’s a dare, to be exact, I want you to pour three of these shot glasses full with vodka and once it is full to the brim you have to put it in front of a person without spilling, if you spill, you will need to drink the vodka yourself but if you don’t spill then the person who you put it in front of has to drink it, if you spill all three glasses, then you loose the dare.”.

Everybody agreed and Amy filled up the first glass, then the second, then the third, all completely to the top of the glass. With each of the glasses completely full Amy took the first one and started to slowly move it toward Jeff who was the closest to her. “don’t spill” said Lisa. “Shush, you’re making me nervous” replied Amy causing her to spill at the same time. “See what you did? Now an underage girl has to drink this vodka” she said. Amy took the remainder of the shot glass to her lips and drank the vodka. As it is the first time that Amy had any type of alcohol she coughed and said “AAAAH, that’s so strong, it kinda hurts!” to which everyone laughed and Jeff said “Well then, don’t spill it you silly girl”.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote