Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:44 AM   #5
moretech

Default Page 4

Everyone agreed and went to the G.R.E. and added on this rule to the rules of the game and then signed the updated version as the G.R.E. allows more rules to be added but none to be taken off at any time during a game. Once this was done Lisa started to think what was best to take off as now she could not take off her sandals for the loss she just had. After some careful thinking Lisa decided to take off her sweater leaving her in some hot shorts, sandals and a tank top, for as far as people could see. Once this was taken off Lisa decided to spin the bottle for the next person to get a question. The result was that Lisa had to answer an other question. The question that Lisa has to answer is “In 1926, Gertrude Ederly was the first woman to accomplish what athletic feat?”. Lisa started to think for a moment and then said “Swim the English channel”. Once again, Lisa was correct making her feel very relieved and then spun the bottle again.

This time the bottle stopped on Amy, once Amy got her question from the computer she said that she had no clue who Demi Moore is so she will do a dare instead. This caused Lisa to think for a moment until Lisa said “For your dare I want you to do a handstand for thirty seconds without getting help from anyone or anything here, if you fall over, then you fail”. Amy quickly piped up “HEY! I am wearing a loose dress, isn’t that the same as taking off clothing as the dress would fall down?”

Lisa quickly responded with “No, it is not, if you can you can have the dress still perfectly fine covering your whole body while doing the handstand so it isn’t a dare to take off clothes.” Everyone agreed and so Amy had no choice and tried to do the handstand. The moment that Amy went to the handstand position she started to lean a little too far and fell over nearly instantly. This caused Lisa to laugh and then say “well, you failed, time to take off two pieces of clothing!” Naturally this was very bothersome to Amy but she did it anyway. The pieces that Amy decided to take off were her second shoe and one sock.

Once she took these off she spun the bottle and it landed on Lisa. As Amy didn’t even try to answer the question and the answer was never revealed Lisa decided that she would answer that question. The question that was still on the screen was “What 1992 film drama starred Demi Moore, Tom Cruise, and Jack Nicholson?” to which Lisa replied “Man Trouble?”. As Lisa seemed to ask it more as a question rather than an answer everybody was hoping that she would be wrong, and as they were expecting, she was wrong as the answer to the question is “A Few Good Men”. “Darn it” said Lisa “Okay, ill take off my sandal” Lisa took off the sandal and spun the bottle.

The bottle landed on Charles who went to the laptop and read the question “In the film Quills, which actor plays the role of what notoriously sadistic 18th century French author?” to which he replied “Geoffrey Lewis”. Once Charles answered everybody looked at the computer only to start laughing as the correct answer is “Geoffrey Rush”.

“So close, yet so wrong“ said Amy, somewhat trying to provoke Charles. Charles slightly glared at Amy and then took off one of his socks, which were not visible before he took his shoes off. Once his sock was off he spun the bottle and caused it to land on Kati.

Kati then went to the laptop and said “Yay, my third question is an easy one” in a sarcastic tone as the question read: “A bicycle tire is 1 foot in radius. About how many revolutions will the tire make as the wheel travels a distance of one mile?”

Kati decided that she was not going to risk it this time and go for a dare instead. As Lisa was the last one to answer correctly a few rounds ago she got to decide on a dare once more. “The dare for Kati is” started Lisa “to do twenty five push ups and twenty five sit ups in less than five minutes.” As Kati is not too athletic she sighed and then started with the push ups, once these were done she did the sit ups and as she completed all twenty five of these she asked “Did I make it in time?” to which Jeff replied “You took six minutes, so you failed, you will lose two pieces.”

Kati then took off both her shoes and spun the bottle, this time the bottle landed on Samantha who received the question “Are you a virgin?” Samantha instantly said “I will purposely say this wrong to see what the G.R.E. does when it is a question like this, so my answer to this is No, I am not a virgin.” Once Samantha said this the G.R.E. logo on her wrist lit up in red to indicate that she lied and at the same time it showed a warning on the G.R.E. screen. Everybody now knew what to look for when a similar question is asked. Amy then said “As you gave us a warning you do not have to take anything off” to which everyone agreed.

Samantha then spun the bottle and this time it landed on Jeff. The question that was displayed for Jeff was “This 1859 novel, set during the French revolution, is possibly the best-selling of all time, with over 200 million copies sold. What?” To which Jeff replied “A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens”. Once they looked at the answer on the laptop Lisa said “Congrats, you got it right” followed by Jeff spinning the bottle only for it to land on Samantha again. Samantha then did the same, went to the laptop and answered the question that showed up correctly twice in a row as the next spin of the bottle also landed back on Samantha, however, the spin after that one landed on Kati who had the question “In 1955, the US launched the world's first nuclear-powered submarine. This ship was named after a sea animal with a spiral shell. What was the name of this ship?”

Kati started to think for a while but ended up not knowing what the answer was and let everyone know by saying “I have no clue so I will take off one of my socks” The next bottle spin that happened landed on Kati again who had the luck of getting an easy but embarrassing question of “Would you like to sleep with somebody that is in this room right now?” to which she replied “yes.” “Oh, who do you want to sleep with?” asked Charles. Kati’s reply was “That isn’t part of the question so I will not answer that”.

Once this was done Kati grabbed the bottle and gave it a nice powerful spin causing it to go around a lot and end up stopping between Lisa and Kati but being slightly closer to Lisa. Once the group had decided that Lisa was the lucky “winner” she went to the laptop and got the question “Can you find a word whose spelling contains five vowels in a row? Something that a person might do while waiting for a bus, or something a hairdresser might be doing, are clues for this word.”. After reading the question Lisa said “I don’t know, can I do a dare instead?“. This gave a smile on Kati’s face as she was the last person that answered a question correctly.

After some thinking Kati said “Lisa, I want you to spin around really fast 25 times and then without touching the wall or falling, run to the other side of the hallway in less than fifteen seconds time”. “That will be very hard to do but Okay, ill try” replied Lisa and stood up and started to spin around, once she was done with the 25 times of spinning around she started to run to the other side but about halfway down the hallway she ran into the wall causing her to lose. Making everyone really happy as now Lisa has to lose two pieces of clothing.

When Lisa got back and was not dizzy anymore she took off her second sandal and her tank top revealing her white bra that is covering her perky B-cup breasts. As everyone was clearly staring at Lisa due to this she started to blush and said “So are we going to keep playing or are you people just going to stare at my chest?” This caused everybody to snap out of their stare and allowed Lisa to spin the bottle. This time it landed on Samantha who received the question “What is the longest word in the English Language that is typed only with the left hand on a standard keyboard?” to which she replied in a very short time “Stewardesses”. Everybody had to think for a while and then realized that she could be right. This only got confirmed when they looked at the answer.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: