Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:40 PM   #4
moretech

Default Page 3

Next Charles took the bottle and spun it around carefully watching who it landed on. The lucky person that got the next question was Charles again. Well then, I guess it’s just my lucky day! Said Charles. Lisa quickly loaded up an other question on the laptop and then said “What is the longest nerve in the human body?” This seemed to be very easy for Charles as not even a second later he already answered “Sciatic Nerve”. Lisa checked the answer on the laptop and gave a nod in approval. Charles was right, now he got to spin the bottle again. This time it landed on Samantha. “What’s my question” asked Samantha. “Your question is ‘Founded around 600 B.C. by the Greeks, what was the oldest city in France on earth??’” Samantha started to think and then said “Paris?” Once Lisa looked at the answer she said, wrong, the answer is Marseilles, take something off my friend!”

Samantha sighed for this but then took off, just like Charles, one of her shoes, leaving her in still plenty of clothes. Once the shoe was taken off she then took the bottle and spun it around in a way that it landed on Kati. Kati then quickly said “Liiiiisa, what’s my question?” Lisa smiled and then said “Three kids put up their own money to make a lemonade stand: the first kid puts up $6, second $3, and the last $1. If they take in $100 and share the profits equally, how much of the $100 will go to the first kid?” Kati started to think for a moment and then said “36”. Lisa looked at the answer and was surprised and said “You’re correct, you know, you’re supposed to be bad at math, how did you know that?” “With luck, I pretty much just guessed“ replied Kati. Once the surprise was done Kati grabbed the bottle and gave it a nice spin causing it to land on Lisa. “Well then, Jeff, will you do the honours?” Asked Lisa. “Sure“ said Jeff while grabbing the laptop and making a new question pop up, Lisa, your question is ‘Katie's car used 19.5 gallons of gasoline on a 318 mile trip. How many miles per gallon did the car get?’” to which Amy replied, Kati, I didn’t know you had one of those primitive cars! This made everyone chuckle for a moment and then Lisa answered “16.3 miles per gallon.” Unlike with Kati this did not come as a surprise as Lisa has always been amazing with numbers and has never used a calculator in her life.

Lisa spun the bottle next and it landed on herself again to which Jeff instantly opened up an other question and said “Lisa, how many clothing pieces does the person sitting in front of you wear?” Lisa looked at Samantha and said “As I assume that Samantha is wearing some underwear I will guess six pieces still remaining. These pieces are one shoe, her pants, her panty, her belt, her shirt and her bra.” Samantha nodded and said “That’s correct“. Once this was done Lisa spun the bottle again only for it to land on herself once more. Once the bottle stopped Lisa said “Oh come on, this game must be rigged, it’s jus trying to get me to strip my clothes off!” to which everyone laughed and Jeff replied “Then do what the game wants you to do“. Once this was done they all looked at Jeff who then got a new question for the laptop. The question read as followed: “Most painting students learn this list: the three primary colors of paint, the ones that can form any colors when mixed. What are they?” Lisa replied with “for paint, this would be Blue, Red and Yellow.” Everybody knew this answer and just told Lisa to spin the bottle again for her next question. However, this time the bottle landed on Kati so Lisa got to ask her an other question but first she said “Let’s change the asking questions up, as the answer is hidden anyway when the question pops up we can just put the laptop in the centre and then who ever gets the bottle gets to press the next question button.” Everyone agreed and then Lisa asked “How many people have seen you naked?”

This made the room go silent for a moment before Kati said “What kind of a question is that? This is supposed to be a Trivial pursuit like game, this is more a truth question rather than what it should be. Who put that in the list?” Charles then answered with “I did, the G.R.E. is supposed to be able to detect lies and display that it is a lie, so with these kinds of questions we can try that feature out too”. Everyone was now interested in what Kati had to say for the question, to which she replied. “If you don’t count my family members from when I was little, then as far as I know, nobody has.” Everybody then quickly looked at the GRE logo on Kati’s wrist, but unfortunately no change happened so they are not sure if that feature is actually working or not.

Kati then spun the bottle and this landed on Lisa again, with this Lisa then grabbed her question from the laptop and read “Around the middle of the 18th century, this Englishman wrote a book of rules and instructions for indoor games, especially card games. Who was he?” Lisa started to think for a moment and then answered with “I think that was Edmond Hoyle.” Now that Lisa had answered her question everybody went to look at the answer. Amy quickly said “how in the world could you have known that?” “I did an essay on a similar topic before and I found that out then.” replied Lisa.

Lisa now spun the bottle again so the next person could get a question, this person was Charles. Charles then grabbed his question from the laptop which said “He was one of the highest earning entertainers in the world. He was not a singer, not related to film, not an actor, not an author, not a writer, not related to sports, but he is named after a fictional character. Name this entertainer.” Charles started to think for a while and then Amy said “Too slow, take something off and let’s look at the answer.” Charles took off his other shoe and then looked at the laptop for the answer which said “David Copperfield, Illusionist”.

Next Charles spun the bottle and it landed on Jeff. Jeff answered the question that he had with ease as his question was “Who were the next three actors, after Sean Connery and Roger Moore, to play dramatic roles as James Bond, 007?” and Jeff is a big James Bond fan. Once Jeff answered correctly on his question he then spun the bottle which landed on Amy.

The question for Amy was “In 1995, Shannon Faulkner enrolled in, but then withdrew from, which formerly all-male military academy in South Carolina?” Amy started to think and right as she was about to answer Charles said “Too slow, take off a piece of clothing”. As this is what Amy said to Charles before everybody started to laugh a little. Amy then sighed and said “I think I know the answer, I believe it is The Citadel but as I was too slow I will follow the rules and take off my shoe.” Once she took off her shoe she then still had her second shoe, her two socks, her short dress and a little jacket that everybody could see. Everybody also naturally assumed that she is wearing underwear.

Everybody then looked at the answer and Charles said “well, look at you, you did know the answer, you just were too slow, better luck next time.” Amy glared at Charles and then spun the bottle. Once the bottle stopped spinning they saw that it landed on Samantha who then looked at the computer screen and pulled up a question. The question is “Which Norman conqueror proclaimed himself King of England after defeating the English King Harold at the Battle of Hastings in 1066?” to which Samantha started to think and then said “William the Conqueror”. As everybody looked at the answer Charles said “Correct but you girls need to lose more often, I want at least one of you as a slave at the end of the game.” This caused all the girls to glare at Charles and then Amy said “says the person closest to becoming a slave.” Samantha then spun the bottle for the next person to get a question.

The bottle stopped on Lisa who then went to the computer to read the question “Which animal has the longest gestation period, about 645 days almost 2 years?”. This caused her to exclaim “Oh god, I have no clue so I will just lose this round and take off a piece of clothing”. Amy quickly said “I dare you to take something other than shoes off!” This caused everybody to pay some good attention to Lisa as she started to think herself. Lisa then said “If I do this, then I want something in return.”

“What do you want in return?“ asked Amy. “Well, if I take off something else, and potentially expose my underwear already, then I want that from now on, if a person does not know the answer they can choose to do a dare, which is decided by the last person who won a round, however, the dare can not be to take off pieces of clothing and if they fail to do the dare then they will lose two pieces of clothing instead of one, but if they manage to complete the dare, then they lose no clothes.” replied Lisa.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote