Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
moretech

Default Page 2

Everyone agreed and signed the G.R.E. rule sheet, by doing so each of them got a little G.R.E. logo on their right wrist as proof that they signed the agreement. Once everybody had signed they all started to think about a game with some rules again until Amy said that she had one and took the G.R.E. to put in the game and rules for the game so everyone could sign it, it was also when the game and rules were entered that the G.R.E. could decide if the rules were fair for all players or not as it does have a limited Artificial Intelligence in it.

After Amy was done writing the information down in the GRE the light on the GRE turned green to indicate that the rules were fair to all players and that no illegal actions were in the rules itself. Once this was done everyone knew that they had to read the information and then sign it as their previous mini game stated. As the G.R.E. was passed from person to person to read the rules and then sign it there were some clear surprises but at the same time clearly some indications that they would like the game. The G.R.E. read as followed:

The game will be a spin the bottle quiz, we will all sit in a circle and spin the bottle, the person the bottle lands on will be asked a question and then has 30 seconds to answer correctly. The questions will be drawn from a digital trivial pursuit game with some small additions of our own. The digital version does allow us to add extra questions. If answering too slow or incorrectly then you will lose the round and have to give up a piece of clothing.

Each person will start with a minimum of five clothing pieces, wearing more is allowed and working in your favour but nobody is allowed to wear more than ten pieces. If you have less than five pieces then you get a few "free loses" where you do not loose any actual pieces of clothing, this can only be certain when this person is already in nothing but their underwear.

Once a person is fully naked and loses again, then this person will roll one dice and let everyone spank their ass twice. The dice roll will be used later, One stands for Minutes, Two stands for Hours, Three stands for Days, Four stands for Weeks, Five stands for Months and six stands for "Lucky Break". Lucky break means that the loss this time cancels out the loss and the spanking or anything else from this loss can not happen. Next loss would be the same loss count again.

If the same player that did roll a number between one and five on the dice loses again then this person will have to roll an other dice and let anyone touch anywhere for one minute each, this dice decides how many dice the next loss for this person will be rolled with each number representing the number of dice except for six, six means five plus an other dice roll and add each of the dice rolls that happened.

After the second dice roll loss happened and the same person loses again then this person will roll the number of dice that the previous loss decided on and give oral sex to all the players for two minutes each, in private if the second player is still wearing panties, pants or a skirt. The dice roll for this decides how many of the first dice roll you will have to be a slave for after the next loss. As an example, dice one rolls a two, dice two rolls a one and dice three rolls a four then the loser would be a slave for four days.

Once this has been decided and the same person loses again, then the next person the bottle lands on will be the person that will become the master, if the bottle lands on the same person as that would become the slave then the loss did not count and therefore the person gets an other loss before actually turning into a slave. If the master is the same gender as the slave then the master can choose to spin the bottle again to decide who will be the master.

As a slave you have to do anything and everything, that doesn't physically harm anyone, for the time that was specified, at this time you can choose to keep playing or to stop, if you stop, you will be the slave

If somebody that already got turned into a slave once loses the second round ( second dice roll ) again, then the touching or oral is also allowed to be vaginal or anal fucking by choice of the person touching.

If you keep going, then you could become the "master" of somebody and choose to subtract the time the other person would be a slave from your own time but the other person will also not be a slave then.

The person that has the most time will still have some time remaining on the slave time, however, if you loose again, then you could become the slave of more than one person or get the time extended.

If you loose again and the same person as before becomes the master again, then the time is extended and the master will decide what clothing is worn each day, if longer than one day.

If the master does not choose clothing pieces in the morning of the day, then the slave will be naked until the master decides otherwise, including in public. Covering up or hiding, from anyone, during the game or in the aftermath of the game is strictly forbidden.

The game will keep going until only one person has not been turned into a “slave”.

Just like before, when they signed the G.R.E. rule agreement they received the G.R.E. logo on their right wrist, however, this time, as it is a more comprehensive rule list and more advanced game the color of the logo was different. As everybody signed it Amy looked around and asked “When will we play the game? So we can prepare for the game“ however, Lisa said “We should play right now, otherwise everyone would be wearing the maximum amount of clothes allowed and the game would last a lot longer”. Everybody except for Amy agreed but as they all agreed she decided to also go with it and play right now. Lisa took her laptop and booted up the digital trivial pursuit and said “As it said in the rules, we should add some extra rules, I will first add some, then the next person and so everyone will add some questions and answers.” About half an hour later they were all done writing their extra questions into the laptop and the game was about to begin. To start everybody went to sit down in a circle. Going clockwise from Amy was Jeff, then Lisa, then Kati, followed by Charles who then has Samantha next to him making it a complete circle. “As it is my laptop I will ask the questions that show up, but when it is my turn, then Jeff or Amy, you can ask me the question then” said Lisa. “I’ll do it when it’s your turn” replied Jeff.

To begin the bottle in the centre was spun around and the first person to get a question for the game that will become very interesting landed on Charles. Lisa clicked a button on the laptop and then read the question. “Charles, What city in New Mexico was named after the Spanish words "the crosses"?” Charles started to think for a moment and then replied with “I am guessing they are talking about the New Mexico that was back on earth, with this I then have to say that the answer is …. Something I have no clue about so I fail this first round” As Charles said this everybody just started to laugh as they were expecting him to know the answer once he started saying his response. As a good sport Charles then decided to take one of his shoes off, this seemed to be a little disappointing for everybody but at the same time also a relief as it meant that they too could choose just one shoe or sock as a clothing piece.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post: