Thread: Non-Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:42 PM   #4
denialslut123
getDare Sweetheart

We finished breakfast, and then looked for something to do. The resort offered various activities such as going out on a boat,
snorkling, etc.. but we decided on jet skiing. We found Matt and Elaina and got the Jet skis then headed out.
Each jet ski had two people, I was with Jake, and Elaina was with Matt. We eventually found a private beach after 10-15 minutes
and pulled up. As soon as we got off, Matt stole Elainas bikini bottoms, she said
"What the hell Matt?" and proceeded to pants him. Jake thought it was a good idea and simultaneously stole my bikini top and bottom,
so I was completly naked. The only obvious option was to pants him, so I did that. Matt then said "Lets go swimming!" so we
all got in the ocean. Jake had a gigantic erection, so I decided to tease him and kept touching it, but eventually he grabbed me and I jumped
on his dick, I was riding him in the ocean for about 5 minutes when some people approached from a path behind the beach, so we all ran grabbed our clothes and
jumped on the jet skis naked. We found another little private beach, and got dressed, then headed back to the resort.
After we returned the Jet skis Jake said "Hey, want to go up to my room?" I said "Sure, why not."
We went up the stairs and eventually got to his room. He went over to his bag and pulled out two ties. He said "Put this over your eyes as a blindfold,
then lay down so I can tie your hands." I said "What the hell? Why would I do that?" He said "You're clearly a sub, and I'm a dom, just do it, I'll be gentle."
I thought what the hell, I'm on vacation, why not. I got on the bed, blindfolded, then he tied up my hands. He removed my swimsuit so I was sitting on his bed, tied up,
blindfolded. I heard him approach me and then suddenly felt a cold sensation on my stomach, and he worked it down and inserted it in my vagina. He grabbed another ice cube, and did this 3 more times.
He then inserted 3 more into my ass. He said "Alright, nod if you're okay with this. I'm going to be in full control of you over this vacation. For the time being, you are my slave.
I instantly nodded, just the thought made me horny. He said "I'm going to give you rules to follow, and if you don't you will be punished. The beginning rules are:

1. You must follow all reasonable commands I give to you without hesitation
2. You will not wear panties this entire trip.
3. You will not have an orgasm without my permission
4. I will assign your outfit each day.
5. You can not pee without my permission.
6. In the room, you will not wear clothes. The second you step foot in you must strip, before closing the door.
7. You are not allowed to touch yourself, period.
8. When tanning you must remove your top.
9. You must always be drinking a drink of some kind, at least be sipping on something.
10. When you eventually have an orgasm, it will not be inside.

He then said "Alright, now we're going to have some fun." He ran his hand up my leg and started rubbing my clit, then began finger fucking me.
He suddenly stuck his dick in me and started going really fast. I came extremely close to an orgasm but managed to hold back. After a while he
pulled out, and stuck it in my mouth, then finally came, and I swallowed. He then said "alright, you're going to sleep like this, and he put my bikini bottoms back on. then stuck a vibrator in them.
It was too low of a setting to cum but just enough so I was on edge all night.

23/F
[SIZE="5"]Likes/Limits

Give me and my boyfriend dares / rules

Rules

Denied until 8/7
denialslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote