Thread: Non-Fiction: Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
denialslut123
getDare Sweetheart

Default Spring Break

A couple weeks ago my family and I went to Costa Rica for spring break. We stayed at a wonderful resort that was right by the beach, and had a large amount of pools. I had a separate room from my family thankfully. I went down to the pool pretty quickly after we got there and approached a really cute guy. we made some small talk, and then went and played beer pong at the ping pong table by the pool. We met another girl who was relatively attractive and another guy who jumped in the game, we were playing 2v2. We hung out and screwed around until around 9-10 pm. The pool technically closed at 8 o clock, but we were still allowed to hang around it. After it was just us at the pool, I suggested we play a game of truth or dare. We started off with some basic truths. I'll give the guys/girl a name so you can keep track of what happened. Lets call the first guy Jake, and the second matt, and the girl Elaina.

I asked Jake "How old were you when you had your first kiss"

He responded with "Umm, idk, probably 13 or 14."

Jake asked Elaina "How many boyfriends have you had?"

She responded with "Three, both were pretty short relationships though.

Elaina then asked me "Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?"

I replied "Yes, a couple times."

I asked Matt "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

He said "16, it was just a hookup though, nothing serious."

Matt then escalated things and said "Elaina, I dare you to have another drink"

Elaina then took a shot of vodka, and said "Jake, I dare you to show us your penis"

Jake said "ummm, how about you first?"

Elaina said "Nope, I gave you the dare."

Jake then whipped out his penis and gave us a nice look, then put it back in his swimsuit.

Jake then said to me "I dare you to twerk for a minute."

I said "ughhh fine" And I got out of the pool and twerked for a minute. Felt kind of weird doing it in front of people I barely knew, but it made me very horny.

I then said "Elaina, I dare you to take off your top."

Elaina said "Fine" and proceeded to drop her top off

Elaina then said to me "I dare you to strip naked and run to the beach and back" Now, the beach was a good minutes or two away, but I said fuck it and did it. When I got back my clothes were all hidden.
Jake said "Well, I guess you gotta do us a favor to get your clothes back."

I said "Such as?"

and he replied "How's a blow job sound?"

Now I really didn't have an option here, so I went down on him. Right before he was about to cum I stopped, and could see the disappointment in his face.

Both elaina and Matt had left, and I presume they had my clothes as well, so I just sprinted up to my room to grab some clothes. I was wearing just a skirt. I met them at one of the bars and we had a drink, then just went to sleep.

This is just the first day, we had much more fun than this, if you guys would like to hear more let me know.

23/F
[SIZE="5"]Likes/Limits

Give me and my boyfriend dares / rules

Rules

Denied until 8/7
denialslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote