View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #2
SmallSub101

Part 2: The Bondage Chamber

-- Prelude: Sammie is now post-high-school. I was debating on whether or not to include some sort of hanging wedgie torture from Margaret/Caitlyn/Amanda in the previous chapter while he was still in high school. May still do it later on if someone requests it, but I wanted to do this bondage part next.

This is Sammie's first bondage experience and he is well on his way to becoming a full small dicked submissive, and not willingly. This is the chapter where the verbal humiliation gets to him and in the next part you will see how it affects his later life choices.

Thanks for reading everyone and enjoy the next part in the series --

It was the day after graduation and Sammie was in his parents' house on the couch watching ESPN. It had been a long high school career, and he was glad it was now over.

Sammie changed a lot since his middle school humiliation, he now grows pubic, chest, and hair under his arms. He shaves every strand of it, from his chin to his ass. Sammie never understood why he did this but he hated the look body hair on him, he liked looking like a prepubescent child for some reason.

During the commercials, Sammie began scrolling through twitter on his phone. He still had the same friends from around middle school and none of them really ever snap chatted him, so it was weird when he saw *Cait_2047 just added you!* alert him.

He saw the name "Cait" and his mind went back to all the humiliation he received at the pool that day...
... and how his penis has not grown a centimeter since then. His dick was still the size of an infant child.

Maybe saying that is even an insult to the infant because his 2.5 inch hard dick was pitiful. He remained a virgin through High School due to his lack of confidence, and the only real contact his dick ever had was the fateful day at the pool in middle school.

He was a true loser, and he was ashamed of himself.

He quickly clicked on that Snapchat notification and added Cait back, he hoped so much it was Caitlyn from high school. Why was she adding him now? They never talked after all through the rest of his school years.

A Snapchat from her popped up, it was a blue square representing a text message of sorts.

-- In this instance C will represent Caitlyn and S for Sammie --

C- "Hey Sammie!"
S- "Hey, are you Caitlyn from high school?"
C- "Yup! Happy Graduation!"
S- "Happy to finally be done!"
C- "Any big plans now that we are done?"
S- "I'm attending the local community college. How about you?"
C- "I'm undecided honestly, but I know college just isn't for me. So listen..."
S- "What's up?"
C- "I'm really sorry about what happened in middle school Sammie. Those girls are jerks and I told them I never want to see them once school was over. I just want us to be friends again"
S- "Caitlyn its fine, water under the bridge!"
C- "Are you sure? I was a completely different person then compared to now"
S- "Both of us have changed a lot since then, so I understand haha"
C- "I would hope so ... anyways how's about you come chill at my house tonight around 9 or so and we can get caught up"
S- "Sounds like a plan Cait, send your address and I'll bring a pizza or something"
C- "Ok!"

The plans were set and Sammie could not have more mixed emotions than now.

He had a chance with one of the prettiest girls in school, and in 4 years she had turned into the prettiest girl at the school by far. An amazingly fat ass and boobs. And she only really had been with a few guys and had one boyfriend during this time. Derrick and her were not on speaking terms anymore after their big fight.

On the other hand, if she did make a move on him he had no sexual experience. Not too mention the lack of any sort of penis to pleasure her. He hoped just to get to know her tonight and not have to whip out his lackluster dick.

The time had come and he was dressed in a relatively nice outfit. Good clothes for a relaxing evening watching movies and such.

He pulled up the house and rang the door bell, pizza in hand. She met him with open arms.

"SAMMIE! So good to see you!"

"Haha. Good to see you too"

After the hug, they came inside and started to dig into the pizza while catching up.

After the usual questions of "how have you been" had passed they got more personal and uneasy for Sammie.

"So since that day at the pool I'm guessing you're a little um... more endowed?" She said this while giggling and cracking a smile.

"Oh of course" he said with confidence "that was a while ago"

"Well good. Because I've been wanting to get with you for a while"

No more words were said. She grabbed him and took him downstairs to the basement. There was only one main room in this basement area. But there was a TV in the corner with a couch and she took him to it.

They lay here for about an hour, watching Breaking Bad and not really speaking. She was snuggled up against him, her ass right above his dick. They were practically spooning after not talking for years.

She finally made the first move and turned around and starting making out with him. This was actually his first kiss ever and he was not very good at it. They started getting more in depth as she took of her shirt and interrupted their make out session as she waited for him to do the same.

Her boobs looked fantastic in her bra and Sammie started to get a hardon. He removed his shirt and started getting nervous because no matter what eventually she would realize his penis is too small.

"You know... I never did get to finish you off at the pool that day... maybe I can finish the job today"

Sammie never got a chance to speak because she pounced on him. Placing her ass in his face and pinning him to the ground. She still had pants on but still this around Sammie like no other.

She looked at his crotch and saw the risining erection.

"Mmmm... let's get a look at that dick Sammie. Let's see if you really have grown since that day."

"MMMPHHHH" were the only words Sammie could get out as he was muffled by Caitlyn's amazing ass.

Sammie felt his waistband slowly lower, and his dick and boxers sprung out. Caitlyn quickly removed these and saw the most dissapointing sight ever.

His 2.5 inch hard penis on full display. Probably about an inch in girth and the average size of a human pinky (oh the irony, all the pinky wiggling he has seen and it's mostly accurate)

From under her ass cheeks he heard the laughter,

"OH MY GOD! Just like I remember it Sammie! Did you ever hit puberty all these years?"
"AND WHERE IS YOUR BODY HAIR? IM PRETTY SURE MY LITTLE 7 YEAR OLD COUSINS IS BIGGER THAN THAT!"

Sammie felt the tears coming. He could tell that she never wanted to sleep with him. She only wanted to humiliate him some more.

"You know, I had heard about that shrimp dick from the guys in the lockerroom and just had to see it for myself. Let's see how it cums."

"Sammie had his legs promptly tied up by Caitlyn. He could do nothing to prevent it. She picked Sammie up and took him to a pole and tied his hands around it so he had no movement.

Sammie was then ball gagged and blind folded. Caitlyn had the trap set and Margaret and Amanda made their way downstairs.

Margaret always had something to say, "Wow! You really haven't grown at all since middle school bitch dick!"

"That is still the smallest penis I have ever seen... and I've slept with like 50 guys dude... it's so sad" Amanda chimed in.

"He's here all for us, girls. I guess we should try and make that little thing cum first, we tried to before and never got to finish!"

"Caitlyn go ahead and get him going"

Caitlyn took her thumb and pointer finger and stroked his little boner up and down. She started going really fast and with a combination of the girls watching, the humiliation, and the bondage it took him one minute to bust his little load.

"Well that was quick!"

Caitlyn cleaned it off her hand with a tissue and took sammies ball gag off.

"DO NOT SAY A WORD OR WE WILL CUT IT OFF! UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes! Please don't hurt me!"

"Shut up bitch!" Caitlyn said as she shoved the cum covered tissue in Sammie's mouth and put the ball gag back in.

Sammie was clearly grossed out from the cum but he had no other option, he just had to deal with it.

"What now girls?"

"I want to see what that little thing feels like inside of me, someone wrap it up and I'll ride him!... if he cums while he's in me I guess we will just have Margaret take care of him."

Whatever this meant, made Sammie feel uneasy about it. But Amanda was about to ride him and he didn't know how he felt about it. The cum still in his mouth, he waited.

Amanda undressed and took off her thong, her glorious shaven vagina showing. Too bad Sammie was blindfolded.

She crouched down and prepared to attempt to ride this maggot dick.

"I can't find it... where is it?" She said between giggles.

She finally found it and sat down on the baby dicklette until there was nothing else to ride.

"WHAT THE FUCK? Is it in? HAHHAHA"

All the girls began laughing historically at Sammie as she bounced up and down and said she wouldn't know the difference between this and her pinky finger!

She eventually got off and said it was the most pathetic dick she ever rode. But Sammie did not cum.

"Wow... guess I have to finish him off, huh girls?"

Caitlyn got down on all fours to give him another handjob, she had other intentions for this one though.

She started pumping with her two fingers and Sammie started to pump his hips and soon shot his small load.

Caitlyn the asked Sammie "are you ready" and started forcefully yanking the little dick all over giving him a post orgasm torture that would make any man cringe.

First Sammie started squirming, then the muffled screams started coming out. After they removed the blindfold they realized he was actually crying badly. They almost felt bad because of the pain in his eyes.

She would not stop though, as she tormented Sammie for ever believeing he was a true guy saying "how dare you think you could actually please me with this!" "You should be ashamed of yourself QUIT CRYING BITCH BOY!"

She finally stopped after sammies entire face was covered in snot and tears and it was running down his cheeks. The entire two inch length of his penis was red and he could not stop crying.

The blindfold was reapplied and Sammie was about to become the sissy that was always inside of him.

Margaret's voice was heard, "how dare you try and fuck my best friend with your little pin dick. Actually, come to think of it, you're more of a girl than a guy at this point. You want to see what I do you my little girls that I fuck?"

Sammie knew exactly where this was going and tried to squirm out of his ties, but it was too late. His legs were untied and spread apart and the fake 6 inch dick was strapped on to Margaret.

"Tell me how this feels little bitch dick"

Sammie screamed when the dick first entered him, and after they took off his blindfold so they could see him cry, he started balling his eyes out. Every pump from Margaret led to another scream from Sammie. He was in pure pain.

She fucked him for about 25 minutes, before sticking a vibrating dildo in his ass and taping it shut.

"There, now he lost his anal virginity before his actual virginity. Because he doesn't deserved to fuck a girl, just to get dicked down like a girl"

Satisfied with their job they left Sammie here as he came all over himself and his dicklette throughout the night while the girls sat on the couch and watched the rest of breaking bad.

Sammies life would change forever after this, as he was now the sissy bitch he was always meant to be. That dick of his was never meant to fuck women.

--

Thanks for reading, part 3 coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed this second installment!
Let me know what you thought, thanks again!

Kik: underover207 send 'show me GD' and I will send pictures of my small penis. Send me any dare within my limits relating to my small member and I have to complete it!

AMA - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303148

Likes- Submissive, Bondage, light CBT, Small Penis Humiliation, light streaking.

Dislikes- Showing my face, anything messy, anything permanent, anal, family, anything very public.
SmallSub101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SmallSub101 for this post: