Thread: Fiction: Lady Amber becomes a Slave
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #4
submissive-ana

For the next month every morning there was a new gift, Rings, Necklaces, Books, Perfumes even Poetry written by Alex himself but she ignored it all she did not want anything to do with someone so depraved... after the month and passed and the check she had sent him had not been returned the gifts stopped and she finally let herself relax. Lady Amber prayed it was over and she could live in peace. That night she opened one of the most generous of gifts thinking that maybe in the future they could at least be friends, she drank three glasses of the smooth alcohol he had sent her and felt very sleepy suddenly, she never could hold her alcohol she sighed to herself as she went up to bed. She quickly managed to throw on a nightie and some underwear before she couldn't fight it any longer and passed out on her bed.
Amber awoke the next morning feeling stiff and had a pounding headache, Looking around she was confused to see she wasn't in her room and for some reason her body didn't want to obey her and move from the bed... With a growing feeling of dread Lady Amber looked at her body knowing what she was about to find but willing herself to delude her mind just for a while longer, but her traitourous brain would not allow it. Amber looked up at her arms and saw it was as she feared the coldness on her body and her weak uncooperative limbs really were what she had thought... She was tied down to a wooden bench that was used for torture naked and in an interrogation chamber, Closing her eyes she tried to tell herself that she hadn't been so dumb and hadn't been fooled by Alex this easily.
"Ah, the Lady awakes finally, I truly am sorry Lady Amber but I must fetch the Lord Commander Alex now..." Came an unfamilliar voice, looking up she saw a soldier holding a gun and flinched as the door slammed behind him, she tried fruitlessly to escape but it was no use, she was trapped. Amber didnt have long to wait untill the heavy door swung open again, Alex was here at last and this could all begin, she hated waiting for the unknown.
"Amber, Oh my darling Lady Amber, I am so sorry you are here under such conditions but unfortunately you refused my gifts and wouldn't cooperate with my plans and so I find I am forced to resort to less shall we say humane ways. I'm afraid I musnt have been clear enough... you WILL be mine in WHATEVER way I wish and theres nothing you can do about it. I had hoped to ease you into this so you'd be more cooperative but I suppose force will have to do."
Whimpers escaped the Lady Amber before she could stop them and she closed her eyes, when she reopened them her voice was steady "So my Lord Commander" She sneered at him making it sound like an insult "what are you going to do to me now? Why couldn't you just take the money, you don't need me."
"No my Love I dont NEED you but I do very much WANT you and I get what I want. So im afraid we are going to turn you over onto your lovely belly and get started, Im sorry Lady but this WILL hurt you more than it will hurt me."
Quickly he moved to a chest and gagged her before she could respond efficiently then proceeding to untie her and retie her how he needed for the next phase. Putting a bag on the table near her he reached in and stated pulling out items she couldn't see all the while explaining to her his plan "Now you see my Lady I am going to go easy on you here, just going to do enough to show im serious and that I CAN hurt you if you dont do as I ask. After that im going to give you a choice and you best pick the one that lets you live... I don't care if I need to kill you if I can't have you then no one can."
Ignoring the muffled screams this gets he does as he said mercilessly for two hours with no respite he methodically shows her how much pain her body can stand whilst leaving nothing but brusises and a few scratches until her mind starts to collapse to get away from the pain, All the while ignoring her pathetic attempts to squeal and beg through the ball gag not that he could make out a word anyway.
Lord Commander Alex startes with his faveourite game, telling Amber step by step how the game works "So you see, he finishes explaining to her whimpers that is how you know you will not die no matter how much it hurts and how I can stop you passing out just by these many pressurepoints on the human body" He quickly presses her wrists, kneck and collarbone to prove his point, then he sets in for the fun of breaking her mind, for a full hour Alex does nothing but move from pressurepoint to pressurepoint, never pressing enough to damage only to make her feel sick with pain, starting at the feet he gently alternates by gently running his hands over her skin and then by pressing any tender points he comes to gently at first then getting harder until moans become whimpers, whimpers become screams and screams become begging and crying, then he stops. "MMPH" comes another pointless attempt at begging from Amber. "Let me explain my Love, I know you are breaking and after this whipping you will be broken, begging will not save you so please stop and just brace yourself for my punishment."
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote