Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 01:23 AM   #25
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 9: More Bonding

CHAPTER NINE

“You’re the one who dared me to come in here, Kirst,” Amy said, still holding the newspaper and sitting cross-legged on the bed beside Melanie.

Becky and Kirsty sat on the floor.

Amy had decided to tell them just as much as she felt comfortable with. She told them about going into the house to complete Kirsty’s dare and meeting Edward. She then told them that she had kept a promise to him to collect his inflatable from the adult shop and returning with it only to find him dead on the bed. She saw Kirsty flinch at that but just continued. She explained that she and Melanie had come back to find Edward gone and they had no idea where.

“You knew about this?” Kirsty said to Melanie with a glower.

Melanie just nodded.

“So, where’s the dead body?” Becky asked.

“Don’t know,” Melanie said, “We looked everywhere but it was just gone.”

“So, there’s either a zombie, a corpse-snatcher or a ghost lurking round here somewhere?” Becky tried to clarify.

“And you asked us to a fucking sleepover?” Kirsty added. “You twat!”

“It’s okay,” Amy said, “There’s no-one here. If there was, we’d have heard something by now.” She looked at Melanie. “Did you see or hear anyone when you went for your poo?”

“No,” Melanie admitted, “I can’t say I did.”

Amy returned her attention to Kirsty and Becky. “See? We’re alone here.”

“I hope you’re right,” Kirsty said, “because it’s too late to go home again.”

“Anyway,” Becky smiled, “This is fun. I quite fancy spending the weekend in a scary house.” She looked around the group. “I vote we stay here.”

“Okay,” Kirsty said, “Fine. But if I get murdered in my sleep, I’m blaming you.”

“Actually,” Becky said, “It’s sort of turning me on.”

“What is?” Melanie asked.

“You know, staying in a creepy house, like the ones you see in the movies.” She gave Kirsty a sidelong glance. “It sort of gets my juices going.”

“Too much info, Bex,” Melanie said.

“What shall we do next then?” Amy decided to change the subject. “It’s getting quite late.”

“I thought I might do a bit of reading,” Melanie said.

Amy remembered her camcorder on the bookcase. “Reading? What do you mean, reading?”

Melanie took out her phone. “There’s this website I found,” Melanie said.

Amy breathed a sigh of relief.

“It’s called Get Dare and there’s stories on it.” Melanie tapped at her phone. “I’m really into one called ‘The Garden Of Eden’ written by someone called Wordsmiff. It’s really funny.”

“How about we continue our game of truth or dare, instead?” Becky suggested.

Melanie put her phone away. “Okay,” she said, “ I can read my stories another time.”

“I’m next, then,” Kirsty said, remembering her handstand. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Truth, of course,” Amy said, taking no chances.

“I know you’ve had oral, Ames,” Kirsty said, “But have you had your cherry popped yet?”

Amy shook her head. “No,” she said, “Still a virgin.”

“I can believe that,” Kirsty said.

Amy chose Melanie. “Mel, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Okay, when you rubbed yourself earlier, did you come?”

Melanie looked embarrassed. “Not completely,” she admitted, “but I wanted to. So badly.”

Becky stared at Melanie. “Do you want to do it now?” Becky licked her lips.

“I know that look, Beck” Kirsty said to her friend, “Are you getting hot?”

Becky said nothing.

“You want to do it for her, don’t you?” Kirsty added.

Amy was intrigued. She recalled the exchange of looks between the two girls much earlier when she had asked Becky if she’d given oral to another girl and then again during the singing session. Amy suspected that something had gone on between Becky and Kirsty and this was only reinforcing her opinion.

“We’re all girls here,” Becky said, “And we all know where truth or dare leads. If Mel wants to orgasm, I don’t mind helping her.” She looked around the group. “It’s getting late; I suggest we save time.”

“Are you saying we have an orgy?” Kirsty asked.

“I wasn’t going to put it that way,” Becky said, “Just liven things up a bit. I’d prefer boys but in the absence of them...” she left the sentence unfinished.

Amy was shocked by this but she had to admit to herself that watching Melanie rubbing herself and the sight of Kirsty’s pussy earlier did ignite something in her. She’d seen the others naked before, in the showers at school after PE, but this was different. At school, in the showers, they just pretend they don’t see each other; here they could be more intimate and, who knows, maybe she could get more leverage against Kirsty at the same time.

“What are you suggesting then?” Amy asked.

“I suggest we just go with the flow. Make a deal. Just dares. No forfeits, because everyone agrees to do the dares, whatever it is.” Becky waited for responses that didn’t come. “And we ask each other in turn. And every dare has to involve two or more people. No other rules, just fulfil your fantasies, just for tonight. Tomorrow, we go back to normal.”

“Everything that happens in this room stays in this room?” Kirsty added.

Becky and Melanie said yes, it would. Most definitely.

Amy thought about her camcorder. Most of it, she thought, most of it will stay in the room. Some of it, however, may just escape. She agreed with the others just to avoid conflict.

“Okay,” Becky said, “New game, so I’ll start.” She focussed on Melanie. “Mel, just dares, remember, so I dare you to let me lick you out until you come and beg for more.”

Melanie pondered on it for a while. “No choice in the matter?”

“We all promised to do whatever was asked of us,” Becky said.

“Okay,” Melanie said, “I really want this.”

Amy remembered the time in the adult shop when Mel asked about the dildo, and she guessed that Melanie really did want it. This was going to be fun... and educational.

Amy watched intently in the candlelight as Melanie took off her pyjama bottoms and panties and lay back on the bed. Melanie’s slit was surrounded by a forest of golden pubes. Becky got into position between Mel’s legs and lowered her head to the waiting girl’s pussy.

Becky licked around the outside of Melanie’s slit to start with and then used her fingers to gently part the tight lips. Her tongue ventured a bit further inside and Melanie spread her legs wider, giving Becky permission to penetrate her fully. Becky paused to remove a stray pubic hair from her mouth, eliciting a few giggles from the others, and then slipped her tongue deeper inside Melanie.

“Do it, Bex,” Melanie gasped, “Do it...”

Becky used her hands to part Melanie’s legs, which were now bent at the knees. She kept her tongue firmly implanted in the wet crevice.

Amy and Kirsty were agape at the sight they were witnessing and both found that their hands wandering down towards their own respective havens. Amy slipped her hand inside the waistband of her pyjama bottoms; Kirsty just reached up under the hem of her short nightie. Amy, however, was so involved with her own activity that she wasn’t aware that Kirsty was also masturbating.

I think I’ll end this chapter here. I need a cold shower!

How will the night develop? Find out soon.
Also, be prepared for a few twists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Stories:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624

The Dolls’ House: Currently In progress

A group of teenage girls get involved in a 30-year-old mystery, a game of truth or dare and sexual awareness whilst taking part in a sleepover at an old deserted house.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130

The Field Trip: Currently in progress

An exploration of teenage bonding and sexual exploration on an educational school trip to a youth hostel in the Lake District, Cumbria, UK. Their education, however, goes beyond the academic.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177417

The Garden Of Eden: Currently in progress

A not-too-serious account of the very first ever game of truth or dare.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174627

Truth or Dare at Buckingham Palace: Abandoned unless I get requests to continue it

Not very good, so don’t really bother unless you’re desperate for something to read, and I doubt that anyone’s that desperate. (Mind you, it’s had over 1400 hits so it can’t be that bad!)

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 05-29-2014 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Correction
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote