View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #39
Kat1992
Account Banned

OMG how much fun has this been. I did the original version a few times, its like the fun of self bondage without the risk of getting stuck. I liked the idea of Sushi's with the clothespin zipper (I had to google to find out what it was , And then came up with another version...

I ran some string over the curtain rail to a chair in the middle of the room. I tied my legs and waist to the chair, pegs on nipples and the looped ends over my wrists.

I could only release myself when i pull the pegs off, as with the original version. But I added a twist. The chair was facing the window in a ground floor flat, the curtains open at night.
Then I simply set up a bright lamp on a timer, rolled the dice and had to start my time when the lamp went on. so everyone can see. Did this quite late at night but very exciting.

The next time it got better with a zipper of 5 pegs on each tit and I blindfolded myself, this was amazing, did it a little earlier in the evening, but next time I think I will try it early evening and put a webcam at the window so I can record if anyone sees me!
Then
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote