View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 09:41 PM   #28
Trucker28

“Sara,” Rylie began, “Your dare is to go to your room bring down Harry. Give him to Brandon and tell him what you told us during your truth. Also, I think you should have answer… five of his question.”

“No, no, no, please no,” she begged.

“Who’s Harry?” I asked

“You’ll find out,” Rylie replied to me first. “I just showed my breasts and my vagina,” she said to Sara, “You can get through this.”

We all watched as she bleakly climbed the stair her pink panties flashed a little with each step.

“This is going to be good,” Rylie said deviously.

While Sara was gone I thought I’d have a little fun with Rylie, “I really only got a tiny glimpse of your vagina, so maybe you could…you know…”

“I don’t think so,” she replied shutting me down.

Emma said, “It was pretty much hangin’ out about half the time you were jumpin’ around.”

“Damn, how come you didn’t point it out to me sooner?” I scolded.

We both laughed as Rylie’s cheeks turned pink. I think we finally embarrassed her.

A minute later Sara finally descended the stairs her cheeks were already redder than her friend’s. She had her purple hairbrush with her which I had seen hundreds of times. I had no idea where this was going. She handed me the brush and said, “This is Harry, after the singer from One Direction.”

It was silent for 30 seconds, “And…,” Rylie interjected.

Sara looked down at her feet, which I knew she did when she was going to say something that she didn’t want to. She mumbled something inaudible.

“What was that?” asked Rylie.

“I masturbate with him,” Sara said only a little louder.

“This has been inside you!” Shocked, I was staring down at the brush. The handle was a rounded purple plastic with wavy grips for the fingers with a slightly larger bulbous end. The brush end was flat on one side with black bristles on the other.

I could tell she was pissed that I said that, “Just the handle!” she spat back.

“You have four more questions,” Rylie stated with a giggle. I’m not sure what kind of friend she was to my sister, but she was loving this. I was loving it too.

“How often do you use him?”

She looked up to her friends. She must have answered it before. “Maybe 2 or 3 times a week,” she said.

“When did you use it last?”

Her face turned brighter red. “This morning,” this time she sounded disgusted with herself.

It really hit me that my fingers were touch, basically a dildo, that had been inside my sister hours ago.

I started to laugh as my next question entered my head. I held it away from me between two fingers, even though I wanted to bring it to my nose. “Did you wash it!?” I asked wrinkling my nose like I had just smelled dead fish.

“EEW!” Emma squealed while laughing. Rylie was holding her chest again this time because she was laughing so hard.

“EVERY TIME!” my sister screeched, ripping the hairbrush from my fingers.

The three of us couldn’t stop laughing for a few minutes. Every time Sara tried to say something we would start in again.

Finally Rylie managed to say, “One more question.”

I was stuck without an idea, “Can I save it for later?” I asked.

“No and that’s your last question,” Sara replied quickly.

Rylie interjected, “He was asking us. What do you think Emma?”

“I’m good with Brandon saving a question for later,” Emma stated.

Sara glared at both her friends. She finally sat down with us and dropped the Harry on the floor between Rylie and herself. Rylie didn’t hesitate to pick it up. “So, Emma do you think Brandon here is bigger than Sara’s boyfriend Harry?” She didn’t really give Emma the chance to answer when she said, “Your dare is to compare Harry to Brandon.” She held Harry out to Emma.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: