View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #23
Trucker28

“I think our new guest needs a lap dance, Emma,” said Rylie. “Sara, you agree?”

My sister laughed, and Emma gasped.

This format was new to me it seemed that the two girls got to decide on the dare for the third.

Emma was still sitting on the floor with a look of fear in her eyes. I don’t think she was expecting to start like this when she agreed to let me be a part of the game. “I don’t think I know what that is,” Emma said meekly.

“You strip and then sit on his lap and dance, just like it sounds. Kind of grind your butt against his… lap.” Rylie wiggled her butt against the floor her breasts moving inside her shirt.

“Strip!” gasped Emma.

“You could have made my brother leave and not voted against me,” my sister commented.

“It doesn’t matter she already has the dare,” Rylie grinned at me.

“Strip?” Emma repeated. “I don’t wanna take my bra off or panties.”

“I think she can just strip to her bra and panties,” my sister said giving Emma a little relief.

“The shorter the stripping part, the longer you have to grind on his di… I mean lap!” she smirked. “I’ll get some music. She hopped up and reached for her phone on the end table underneath the lamp.

“No phones!” my sister said. She got up and held up an iPod my we had hooked up to our stereo system.

I noticed that all three of the girls had left their phone on that table.

“How about Love Yourself?” she asked, her and Rylie both giggled. “You ready?”

After a silent 30 seconds Emma nodded, the music started but she didn’t move at first.

“We know you can dance,” my sister said.

That got Emma moving. She swayed her hips and started lifting her shirt. When the bottom of her bra was about to show she chickened out and dropped it back down. Instead, she hooked her thumbs in her shorts and began to slide them off as she swayed her hips. She was wearing pale yellow panties that neatly hugged her crotch. She nervously lifted her shirt again, this time pulling it all the way off revealing a matching padded bra. Unlike my sister she had nothing that bulged out of the tops of each cup. But her tight muscular body was incredibly hot and she definitely had the cutest face of all three girls. She was literally adorable.

She finally stood in front of me and stopped moving. I hadn’t noticed Rylie had taken the iPod from Sara. She stopped the music. “Turn around and sit on his lap,” she ordered. Emma sat on my lap. “Now grind,” she said as she restarted the music from the beginning.

“Thank you,” I mouthed to Rylie.

Emma’s began grinding her ass on my lap. I was only wearing thin basketball shorts over my boxers. There was no way that she wouldn’t be feeling my hard cock pressed against her ass. She started getting into it. Her hips moving in circles then rocking back and forth the length of my dick. Rylie touched Emma’s shoulder and gently pushed her back against my chest so her whole body was now rubbing against me.

Halfway through the song, I was in heaven, but Rylie told her to stand up again. Emma did, a little reluctantly. “Now climb on facing him.” Emma straddled my legs and I looked down and saw a darker wet spot on the crotch of her panties. I could tell she was embarrassed that I had noticed. She put her arms on shoulders and our eyes locked. I thought about kissing her. She quickly brought her head to the side of mine. Her small cloth bra pressed against my chest. She began moving her hips again to the rhythm of the song. There was much less friction on my rock hard erection but I was ten times as erotic with her facing me. I put both hands on her ass and pulled her tighter against me. My mind was imagining this as a perfect position for her to ride my cock. Her amazing hips were still rocking when the song ended leaving me very wound up.

Emma slid off me and quickly bent over to pick up her shirt. From behind I got another view of the wet crotch of her yellow panties that were slightly pushed into her slit. After her shirt was on she quietly whispered into my sister ear.

“Hey, no secrets,” Rylie called out.

“She said, she could feel his penis,” my sister replied giggling.

“How big do you think it is?” Rylie questioned her.

Emma’s cheeks were pink from my sister revealing her whisper but she was still able to reply. “I’ve never really measured anything with my BUTT.”

All the girls laughed. “I think Brandon is going to need to go love himself soon,” Rylie said, keeping the girls laughing.

I slid off the chair to sit on the floor closer to the girls.

Sara and Emma started whispering again. “Hey what did I say about secrets,” Rylie reminded them.

“We’re deciding your dare.”

Rylie stayed quiet as the girls talked.

“50 jumping jacks,” my sister finally stated.

“Can I do one dare that isn’t involving my twins?” she said with a smile. “I think they have booby envy,” she said to me. She didn’t hesitate to move to an empty part of the room. She took a breath then began her jumping jacks. Immediately her tits were trying to escape her tight tank top. I caught a quick glimpse of a nipple in a side arm hole. Then at the top both disappearing quickly then reappearing somewhere else. She was counting but at 26 she stopped and both hands grabbed her breasts.

The other two girls were laughing hysterically. I thought it more erotic than funny.

“My nipples are being rubbed raw,” she complained. The girls laughed harder.

“Maybe you should take off your shirt?” Emma spoke up. Way to go Emma!

Rylie stood there contemplating her next move.

“If you don’t hurry we will make you start over,” my sister said.

“She should start over, she started my song over,” Emma added.

“Fine!” Rylie replied, by whipping her shirt off quickly and restarted counting her jumping jacks.

The girls cheered and I joined in. The sight was better than I expected, her beautiful boobs fell into a rhythm bouncing in a circular motion. I was awestruck by her hard reddish nipples and large areolas that gently puffed out of her already large breasts.

When she got to 50 she stopped and covered herself with her arms. “UHH… Rylie…” Emma said pointing to her purple panties. I had been so mesmerized watching her breasts that I hadn’t thought about what jumping jacks might do to her panties. The crotch was pulled to the side almost revealing her entire pussy lips. She quickly spun away from us reaching down to correct what the internet might call a pussy slip. Now we were all laughing hysterically. Emma and Sara fell onto their backs laughing. I could tell my sister also had no bra under her shirt. Even Rylie was laughing after she managed to fix her panties and replace her shirt.

I really wish I had paid more attention to those panties, I don’t know how long she had been totally exposed.

When the laughter finally died down Rylie and Emma began plotting Sara’s dare. Emma had a horrified look and said, “I don’t know, that was a secret.”

“That’s what makes it a great dare,” said Rylie.

“I don’t know?” Emma repeated.

“Got anything else?” asked Rylie. Emma shook her head no.

“Sara,” Rylie began, “Your dare is to go to your room bring down Harry. Give him to Brandon and tell him what you told us during your truth. Also, I think you should have answer… five of his question.”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: