View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:31 PM   #16
Trucker28

Default Part 2

Part 2
That night at dinner my sister completely avoided eye contact with me. I was relaxed and mellow from taking care of business two more times while alternating between her video, pictures, and my homework.

The next day, after school and soccer practice the house was empty. I texted Sara because she is supposed to tell me if she doesn’t come straight home. She texted back that she was at a friend’s and mom knew. When she got home I asked her how she was doing.

“Fine,” a one word answer.

“How’s Emma? I asked.

“A little suspicious,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“She thought it was weird that I came up with a picture so quick,” she explained.

“So what did you tell her? That you drug your brother into your room and jerked him off.”

She glared at me. “I said that I had hooked up with one of your friends last week but was too embarrassed to send the picture. Also, I wasn’t that interested in winning. If you know what I mean. I think she bought it until she asked who it was and I wouldn’t tell her.”

“Did she tell you who her guy was?”

“I didn’t ask,” She said.

“Well, let me know if you need any more help, I’m always willing to help out.”

“IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!” she barked forcefully.

“Like you didn’t enjoy it,” I grinned.

Her eyes widened, “You think so!” she huffed.

“Well you seemed to enjoy grinding on my leg.” I raised my eyebrows.

Her face turned red. She didn’t say anything just turned, stomped up the stairs, and slammed her bedroom door.

Seeing her feelings, I left her alone for the next few days. I decided blackmailing my sis was a little creepy so I deleted them from my computer but kept them on my secret email.

It was a few weeks later when I learned that Emma’s parents were going out of town and she would be spending the weekend at our house. This news was even better when my parents said they would be spending the weekend at our grandmothers because she was not feeling well. My first thought was a party with my friends and anyone I could invite. My mother must have seen it in my eyes, and shut me down quickly. She told me that my sister could have her friend over because it was already planned but no one else. She said she was going to have a neighbor keeping an eye out for parties. I acted hurt that she didn’t trust me.

The week leading up, I couldn’t help to wonder if my sister was acting differently around me or not. She still dressed the same around the house usually at night she laid around watching TV in just panties and a long shirt. This was nothing new but seemed so much more erotic, knowing what was exactly underneath. The movement of her braless tits and hard nipples as she played Wii tennis. The shape of her panty wrapped ass as she lay on the floor reading. I was having to go to bed earlier to take care of myself.

Emma was at our house Friday when I got home from school. Our parents where there too; they had each taken a half day off work. As our dad loaded the car our mom went over all the rules again and what to do if something went wrong. I was in charge and responsible if anything happened. She gave me some cash to order a pizza but we should eat the leftovers or frozen dinners also. Then she kissed us both goodbye which included a hug for Emma.

As soon as they were gone I asked the girls what they wanted to eat. I was already starved. Then Sara and Emma headed to my sister’s room and told me to call them when the food was here while I was on the phone.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and I answered expecting a pizza guy. Instead a medium height girl, probably my sister’s age, was at the door. Instead of a big rectangular pizza she had a flowered backpack slung over her shoulder. She had dirty blond hair blonde, a cute face, and a pink shirt bulging with the biggest boobs I’d ever seen on a girl her age or size. She wasn’t dancer muscular and thin like Emma and Sara but she wasn’t overweight either. Just a little thicker all over. Mostly in the chest.

“Is Sara here?” mystery girl asked.

“We are up here!” Sara hollered from the top of the stairs.

The girl pushed passed me and headed up the stairs. “Woe Emma!” I called up the stairs to my sister, “we are not supposed to have friends over.”

“She said NO BOYS! As you can see Rylie is not a boy! Don’t make a big deal about it, Ok.”

They disappeared down the hall and I heard her door close. I was about to make a big deal. When I turned to close the front door a beat up old mustang pulled up in front of the house. The thought of pizza calmed me down. Let the big tittied girl stay, as long as she doesn’t eat too much.

I didn’t call them down until after I had eaten two slices and had two more on my plate. “That’ll show’em,” I said to an empty kitchen.

I carried my pizza and a new can of Mt. Dew up the stairs. My sister’s room was eerily quiet. When I knocked on the door at least two girls screamed. Not a blood curtailing horror movie scream, but quick, that scared me scream. Sara yelled, “STAY OUT!”

“Pizza’s here!” I called back. Then, I headed to my room. A few minutes later I heard the girls hoofing down the stairs laughing and giggling like… well, a bunch of school girls. I sat at my computer and played some online games with some of my online friends. It was dark when I heard from my sister again.

She knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. She was standing in front of me in her normal sleep wear holding up American Pie and Road Trip. Like our computer blocks, all the rated “R” movies were kept in our overprotective parents’ room. “Make sure you put those back when you’re done. Dad will think I was in his room not his innocent lil girl.”

She batted her eyes and gave me her I’m so innocent grin. I was sure watching awkward teen nudity and sex with some awkward teens would be interesting but I decided to let them be alone a while longer. “No, I’m good.” I finally replied.

I’m not sure it was a whole movie later, but eventually there was another lighter knock on my door “Come on in,” I responded. This time it was Emma. She also was wearing an oversized white t-shirt with all of the Beatles faces and LET IT BE across the top. It was so large she was floating inside it. I could not see anything on her legs. I wondered if she was wearing only panties like Sara. Her blonde hair was pulled back into pony tail and there was a scared embarrassed look on her face.

“Can I tell you a secret?” she whispered in a low shaky voice.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: