View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 03:12 PM   #19
Gothswitch

Many times...it's one of my favourite dares. I know exactly where I was the first time I did it, the Dublin Hilton.

I loved it, and away for work as a I so often was those days, chiefly in the UK, I'd go out for a meal (and plenty of drinks) on expenses, and come back to the hotel, slightly drunk and horny as hell.

I would find some bet with myself I'd need to fail to require a naked walk up and down the hallway. A usual one was to flick through the freebie hotel adult channels. Most of the time it'd be a topless girl (they're never allowed to show "downstairs" on UK TV on these sorts of show. But, every now and again, I'd flick on to a channel and she'd be naked. Showing her bum at most, but if I could tell she was naked, then I too needed to show myself with a walk up and down the corridor.

I have done stairwells - up to the next floor, and down to my room, and elevators (going up is less risky than going down), I've collected ice, and I've thrown my key, closed the door and had to retrieve it, naked. Roll a dice, that's how many minutes you need to stand naked outside the room with your eyes closed.

Great times!

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post: