Thread: Fiction: The Story of Zoe Magners
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
Embers
Account Banned

Here is Part 2!

I woke with a jolt the next day grasping for a bearing of where I was and then realised I was in the lounge chair. It took me a moment to remember I was naked and then the previous nights events came flooding back to me. The walk to the mail box naked, the door being locked, streaking my street and then getting court by Abby Epson of all people along with her two closest friends who proceeded to photograph every inch of my bare skin. They had left me with the threat of publishing said photos if I didn’t do what they said ‘for a while’ that indeterminate length worried me, how long and what would I have to do to get those photos.

I glanced down at my phone and unsurprisingly there was a message, it was from Abby. Get to my house for 3pm, 27 Bermuda Way. DONT BE LATE. Short and to the point I guess. I checked the time; it was just before noon so I had plenty of time to get ready.

As I showered and dressed but all I could think about as I did so was what Abby would want me to do; all her homework? Get naked again? I pondered a lot of different scenarios and again to my amazement I found I was being turned on by any of the naked, humiliating ideas I came up with.

All too soon came the time I had to leave. The walk to her house just five minutes away was one of the longest of my life. Feeling nervous I checked my watch as I walked up her driveway, it was a couple of minutes before 3pm. I rang the bell and waited.

Abby came to the door a massive grin on her blonde haired face. “Get inside, we want to get started” I quickly stepped inside the door. She shut the door and strode past me and opened another door, “In here” I slowly trudged into the room and saw Clair and Jane sitting on the sofa.

“Stand in the middle of the room” she hissed at me and I did so hoping that this wouldn’t take long and I could just get on my way. As Abby sat down I began to plead with her “Look can’t I just pay you some money or something. Don’t make me do anything embarrassing please”

All three girls burst out laughing, “Told you she’d beg to be let off straight away” said Clair. Abby then spoke up “No you caused me pain, humiliation and so much trouble, I want to enjoy this and money is not what I’m after.”

“Well what do you want me to do then?” I asked not sure what to expect. “Well for today were just going to go for a little walk from here through a few streets, round the park and back. Oh and you’ll be wearing this” I gasped as she picked up from beside her chair a tiny ball of material. It was a small pink G-string and bra set, and the bra wouldn’t exactly conceal much.

“No! You can’t make me do this!” I argued, “Well I better start sending those emails, your parents and the school magazine first I think” Abby replied as she walked towards the door. Defeated I agreed “Fine I’ll do it but then you delete the pictures?” “HA! This is only the beginning, get used to taking my orders or I might find my finger slipping onto the send button on some of those emails. Now get changed”

I picked up the underwear set and headed to leave the room “Where are you going, change here we’ve seen it all before. You’ll probably enjoy all of this you dirty slut” I retook my spot at the centre of the room and slipped my shirt off over my head and then kicked my shoes off and pulled my jeans down and off as well.

“Keep going then” Jane smirked and I unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor and then taking a breath whipped my panties down and off. Once again I was naked before them and once again I found myself getting turned on.

I picked up the tiny g-string and pulled it on and then quickly put on the bra glad to have some cover again even if it wasn’t much. I put my shoes back on. “Happy now?” I asked, “Not quite” Abby moved behind me as the other two giggled. I had no idea what was going on. Suddenly I felt something around my neck which was then fastened and I heard a click like a padlock.

“There! Now you’re ready for walkies” Abby laughed as she came back round to the front of me. I was still confused until I saw her carry a leash which she then attached to the thing round my neck; she was making me wear a dog’s collar and leash.

“My goodness Abby you’re too much!” said Clair. “Let’s go doggy” and Abby gave the leash a yank and I stumbled after her and then out of the door and into the day lit world outside.

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote