Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 04:43 AM   #82
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 13 [Jim]

It's not before a little after 9 that I get back to Miranda. She seems quite satisfied with her encounter. I know I am. I actually fell asleep alongside my blonde partner after thoroughly fucking her. She got up before me, not bothering to thank me for our encounter or to even just leave a note. I slept for about an hour, then I stirred awake.

I'm dressed again. My pants were right beside the bed alongside my underwear and shoes. From other rooms down the main corridor, I can hear the sounds of sexual activity. People are having fun. I was actually looking for Miranda when I ran into her coming out of the bathroom.

"So," she tells me, "how was Tracie?"
"Is that her name?" I ask. "She never told me."
"She is quite eccentric."
"So I realized. It was ok."
"Just ok?"

Miranda appears puzzled at my reaction.

"It was better at the end," I refine my comment. "I wanted to thank her but she was gone when I woke up."
"I'm not surprised," Miranda says. "She's a dynamo. She can't stay in one place."
"And yourself?" I ask Miranda. "Did you have fun?"

Her smile tells all the story.

"You want details?" she inquires.

I'm not sure I do, to be honest, but my mind and my body aren't talking right now. I nod positively. Miranda goes on to describe her male partner, Billy she calls him, and how he stripped her, massaged her, teased her, then used his fingers to make her come, then his mouth. She goes on to describe each orgasm in detail. By the time he's penetrating her in her recall, I'm hard again, but I say nothing about it.

"Did you swallow him?" I ask, remembering a few times between Miranda and myself.
"Actually no. Not this time. It was all about my pleasure - that's usually how it is with Billy. He likes being in control, and he likes delivering orgasms, as he calls it."

She giggles. I wonder if I should be more like him. Maybe then Miranda would want to be my regular girlfriend. Weird thought.

"Something on your mind?" she asks me.
"Yes, actually."

I explain to Miranda my earlier chat with the red-head, how she approached me, how I turned her down, and how I feel sorry and would like to make it up to her.

"I never got her name," I tell Miranda.
"That's Brianna. She's quite lovely."
"She was. Right now, she's probably with someone else and I don't want to intrude."

Miranda grabs my hand.

"Let's head back to the main hall. We'll see if we can't find her."
"What about you?"
"I want to tag along. You honestly seem a bit down. Are you okay? Do you want to leave?"
"We still have over an hour," I tell her.

She pauses.

"Did you want to fuck me, Jim?"
"I always want to fuck you, Miranda," I reply.

She smiles.

"Let's find Brianna."

It doesn't take long to actually find her; since Miranda is a regular here, she gets the organizer to give us her number. We find the room number that matches hers. The door is closed.

"I don't think we should go in," I whisper to Miranda.
"Why not? Come on. You said it yourself that she looked interested."
"But we'll probably bother her and her partner if we go in."
"Well, let's knock then."

I'm reluctant to act on it but Miranda is forceful about it. She knocks. We wait a few seconds and then the door opens. The red-head - Brianna - is standing behind, only her head popped out.

"Hey, Bri..." Miranda says.
"Miri? What's up?"
"We were wondering if you wanted some company."
"Hang on."

Brianna's head turns back to inside the room. She is asking her partner if he minds. He doesn't seem to.

"Both of you?" Brianna asks, looking me over.
"Sure," Miranda replies.
"Okay, come in."

The door swings open and Miranda pulls us in before closing the door. Inside, we find a very naked man standing at the back, facing the wall. Our hostess, if I can call her that, is wearing lacy red lingerie and high heels. The room smells of sex. Miranda smirks as moves to the far wall.

"Chuck," she says, recognizing the man.
"Miri. Hi. Sorry, I'm a little busy to give you a hug. Who's your friend?"
"This is Jim."

The red-head is looking me over. Suddenly, I'm a piece of meat again.

"Why don't you strip, Jim?" she tells me, and it sounds like an order.
"Sure... uh, just so you know, I'm not really into bondage and stuff," I tell her.
"No problem."

I start to undress. Before long, I'm in my underwear, staring around the room uncomfortably.

"Well," Brianna tells me, "show me the goods."
"You mean get naked?"
"Yes."
"Um... okay."

Something's off. Something's missing. I don't know what it is. I'm turned on, obviously, but this entire scene feels different from what I've had before. I think back of the New Year's party when I first had sex with Sarah. Then, I think of the party of the photographer's place - what was his name again? - with all those gorgeous women. I'm also reminded of that end of semester party in the hotel with all these lovely girls. And then, the visit to the lodge hits me, and what we did afterwards in the mansion.

All these events feel like trophies in this place, like they're only good for the checklist of sexual activities I've been involved with, like they don't mean a thing. I know that's not true.

Before I know it, I'm naked.

"Can you get yourself hard?" Brianna asks me.

I begin to jerk off. I see Miranda is getting down to her underwear before us.

"Are you done with Chuck?" Miranda asks Brianna
"Well, I wasn't, but I have a new plaything," she replies.

Is that what we are to them? Playthings? Somehow, it feels inappropriate, almost wrong. Still, watching two gorgeous women in lingerie has the expected effect.

"So, Jim," Brianna says as she's watching me masturbate," do you like what you see?"
"Yeah, I do."
"That's good. And what is it you'd like to do?"

To be honest, no answer comes to mind. I'm usually full of ideas. I really do feel weird. I simply stare blankly at her, and Brianna interprets it in her own way.

"All right, I'll strip for you," she tells me.

Even as she undresses, revealing her sexy body to me, the only image I get is that I'll be fucking her from behind. It seems to be all she inspires me. She reminds me of my friends Claire and Cassie, my two favorite lesbian redheads. I remember they made an exception for me last April and both sucked on my dick, one after the other, also taking turns on Sarah. Now that - that drives me wild and the energy returns to my body. I start stroking harder.

"Woh!" Brianna calls me out. "Hold your rhythm, stud. Better save some of that from me."

I'm not here, I realize. I'm somewhere else - anywhere else, really. I'm with Sarah, or Jennifer, or Claire and Cassie, or with Bonnie, or even anyone else I've already been with. Already, the memory of Tracie's body from earlier in the night is fading from my mind, being replaced by Sarah's.

"Get on the bed and lie down on your back," I suddenly order Brianna, taking charge.

She is stunned by my change of attitude but plays along with it. As she carries out my request, I look towards Miranda and her partner Chuck. He's still facing the wall and she's caressing his back, making him shiver. I decide I want to include them in this play I'm running.

"Miranda, come over here."

She lets go of Chuck and walks towards me.

"Yes, Jim?"
"I want you to bury your tongue in Brianna's snatch."
"I'm not much into girls," Brianna tells me.

I glance back at her like I don't care. Miranda shrugs, then turns to Brianna.

"It's fine," she tells her. "I'll make you feel good."
"Well... okay," a timid response comes from Brianna.

Miranda gets down on her knees and bends forward so she can get her head near Brianna's crotch. I lean down and take off Brianna's underwear, exposing her ass and flower to the room.

"Chuck?"
"Yeah?" he answers me without turning around.
"Turn around. Come see this."
"Ok."

He moves like a slave; I'm sure he gets off on it, but I don't. I reach into my pants pocket and hand him a condom.

"Oh! Sure."

He's not hard yet so he holds on to it. Miranda looks up at Brianna before diving in between her legs. I'm not surprised to see Brianna panting heavily, her breathing increasing rapidly as Miranda does her best to stimulate her. She mumbles and moans incoherently as Miranda delivers the goods.

"Nice, huh?" I tell Chuck.
"Oh yeah!" he says, visibly turned on at the scene.
"When you get hard again," I add, "I want you to fuck Miranda."
"Really?" he asks. "I can do that?"

I'm tempted to say he can, but then the better angel of my nature kicks in.

"If Miranda says it's all right," I add.
"Go for it, stud," she tells him.

I stare at Brianna.

"So, Bri... are you enjoying what Miranda is doing to you?"
"Fuck... Jim... wow."

She can't make full sentences. That's always a good sign. Chuck is wrapping the condom on his dick, but he turns to me.

"What about you?"
"You go first. Make sure to eat her up first."

He acknowledges my order, gets down behind Miranda and places his mouth on her sex. I'm hard again too. I climb on top of the bed, sitting on top of Brianna's belly, teasing my shaft in between her mounds. I squeeze them. From behind me, I hear Miranda moan. Chuck's doing the job I asked him to do. Beneath me, Brianna is also trembling from what Miranda is doing to her.

"Brianna, I want to fuck your face!" I tell her.

She mumbles something incoherent, still distracted by Miranda's movements between her legs. I move up her body, supporting my own weight, placing my cock near my mouth, accidentally cockslapping her a few times as she trembles more. Miranda speaks.

"Oh fuck! Chuck! Drive it in!"

A thought enters my mind. Is this any different than what we were doing before? I look back and see Chuck wrapping his cock, then proceeding to push it inside Miranda. I lean down and force my own shaft into Brianna's mouth, using my own weight to support myself so I don't crush her. She gags on me. Maybe I'm too forceful. I pull back, getting only the tip past her lips. It seems more manageable to her, so that's where I start to sway.

I look back and see the back of Miranda's head, just above Brianna's sex. Chuck's eyes are closed and he's driving it in, content to be on the giving end for once. I stare back at Brianna's face: her eyes are also closed. She doesn't seem like she's used to giving blowjobs. I suddenly feel bad and pull out. Her eyes open.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

It takes her a moment to answer me.

"Yeah."

She's out-of-breath. I thought she would be in better shape - either that, or she's extremely sensitive to what Miranda is doing to her. Then again, sitting on her chest as I am, maybe I'm crushing her a bit. I get off and her breathing becomes more regular. I feel even worse, but she pulls me to the side, tilting her head sideways, and motions for me to put my cock back in her mouth. I indulge and she takes charge. Perhaps I was being too forceful, I realize. I have been doing a lot of that, especially with Jennifer. Then again, Jennifer is asking for it.

Why am I so aggressive? I ask myself even as I'm enjoying Brianna's warmth.

Eventually, she lets go of my cock so she can moan out her pleasure.

"Oh! fuck! Miranda! Don't stop! Please... please... aaaahhh.... AH!"

There's the bliss I knew Miranda could give her. Every body part on Brianna is trembling as she climaxes hard, almost fainting from the great work Miranda has done on her. Even Chuck pauses mid-thrust to contemplate the scene. I don't give Brianna time to recover. I twist her at a 90 degree angle from where she was and lie on top of her. I almost forget to put on a condom, but I reach for it in haste and pop it on my erection. Then, while Brianna is still lost in her sensations, I push myself between her legs and start humping her.

All the time we're intimate, I keep staring at her face, her closed eyes, her gorgeous lips, and I can't help but feel in love with her. That intimacy, that shared physicality, makes me love her much. I want to give her the best possible time - but under my rules. This is how I please her, according to my mind. And her face betrays the pleasure I'm giving her, but I'm wondering if she wouldn't experience more if we had played the game her way. I'm almost unaware of Miranda and Chuck going at it less than a meter from me.

"Fuck me!" Miranda is begging him, even though he's doing it with passion.

Brianna's hands wrap around my head and she pulls me in. We kiss as we make love, and I feel the steady rush increasing in my body.

"Oh... Brianna... I'm so close now."
"Don't stop for me... just fuck me until you can't anymore..."

At least, she's getting off on it, or she's a great actress. We go back to kissing; our lips are still locked, embracing, when I finally empty myself in the condom. I grunt as she moans, and I keep pumping for a time afterwards until my hips start to hurt, and then I stop. We are still kissing. I hear Chuck, beside me, achieving his own climax.

"Mother of God I'm coming inside you, Miri!"
"Do it, fucker!" she cries back.

We're done. The four of us. I can barely move. My emotions are raw. They've been like that for the entire week. It doesn't feel like it's going to stop.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote