View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 04:20 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Mild-Moderate Hidden Public with Pee and Forced Masturbation

Inspired by: 23F Dare me

For this dare, you will need:
  • Clothing of your choice.
  • A pair of old underpants you don't mind losing.
  • A secluded location of your choice, as secluded as you like.
  • A full bladder.
  • A timer or cell phone with a timer app.

Start out wearing whatever you like. Seriously, anything is fine, but it should include a pair of old underpants you don't mind losing.

Now, go to a secluded outdoor location of your choice. This may be as secluded as you wish, as remote as you wish; the only stipulation is that it cannot be your own property (which is actually doing you a favor; you won't be seen by your neighbors!) For extra privacy, use a wooded area, and do not be on or near any known paths or trails.

It may be any time of day you like. Plan so that by the time you arrive, you have a full bladder.

Once you've arrived (you may walk or drive, whatever you like), set your timer for 20 minutes.

Look around carefully. Can you hear anyone? See anyone? I want you to feel nervous but safe.

Now take off all of your clothes. Everything. Shoes, socks, top and bottom, bra and panties. You can keep jewelry or glasses, but everything else you didn't come out of your mama wearing comes off, piled wherever you like.

You must be standing (barefoot) on a natural surface for the remainder of the dare. Grass, dirt, rock, sand, pine needle carpet, atop a fallen log... anything is fine as long as it wasn't made by a human.

Once you're naked, start masturbating, and start the timer. You must masturbate until the timer reaches zero. Even if you've already cum, you must keep going in earnest, pushing toward a second (or even third or fourth) orgasm.

Does this seem like too much time? Well, you can earn earn some time off by doing the following:
  • -5 minutes - Hold both hands cupped over your pussy or penis and stand straight with your feet together at balls and heels, then pee, completely emptying your bladder. Adjust your hands on the fly as needed so that the urine runs down your legs and feet to the ground.
  • -5 minutes - Lose your underpants. Throw them up a tree you know you can't climb, rip them up, throw them in a river or off a cliff, just make sure you can't ever wear them again. You don't write your name in your underwear or anything like that, do you?
  • -5 minutes - Commit to carrying your shoes and socks back home with you, going barefoot the whole way. If you chicken out on this after you deduct the time, contact me for a punishment. If you went barefoot in the first place, congratulations! You get this one for free!

If at any point you stop masturbating, whether to duck and hide from a sound, or just to take a break, that's fine, but you must pause the timer when you do, and before you restart it, add 1 minute, and come back to your spot (peed or dry).

Once the time is up, you're free to get dressed and go home! If I were you, I'd use my socks to dry my legs off before putting on my pants, then leave 'em there, but that's up to you. I'd also highly suggest going barefoot, at least for a little while, until your feet are cleanish and dry. Puddles and grass work wonders for this, and sand is even better, leaving feet sparkly clean and very soft!

And, of course, please write a nice sexy report. Include the emotions you experienced, the thoughts and fears that went through your head, and especially whether you enjoyed the watersports (if you did it), and the hidden-public aspect more than you thought you would.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-13-2019 at 04:46 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post: