View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #55
jipperxl

Default Part 22: Halloween

Part 22: Halloween

PLEDGE SLAVES

Josh and Chris hurried back to the dorm room after their football game. They were a stinking mess and needed to get cleaned up before the fraternity’s halloween party this evening. Every pledge was told be in their dorm room at 6pm. The two of them washed up quickly in the dorm’s communal showers and got back to their room right on time. Their big bro’s, Zach and Butch were just about to knock on their door.

“Hey boys, wow, just cleaned up in time huh?” Zach said seeing the two of them half naked, with towels wrapped around their waists. “We’ve got your costumes right here,” he continued, as he and Butch handed over small, black boxes. “Get dressed and meet your fellow pledge brothers at 6:30pm sharp at the campus statue. Oh and Jock Boy, no need for a jockstrap tonight.”

With no further instructions, Zach and Butch left, leaving Josh and Chris with boxes in hand. Both of them shook them to figure out what they were, only to hear loud clinking sounds, which didn’t help much. They went into their dorm room and shut the door.

“I guess we should get ready?” suggested Chris.

“Yea, let’s see what we’ve got.”

The two opened their boxes and pulled out their contents. Their eagerness quickly turned to concern as they saw a collar, black underwear, handcuffs, and a spandex hood with eye and mouth holes.

“Fuck,” said Josh. “I think we’re supposed to be slaves or something?”

“It sure looks that way,” Chris said with a frown as he held up his collar as if it was a dirty item.

The two put on their costume along with socks and sneakers. Once they close the door to their room, they locked their hands behind them with the handcuffs. Nearly-naked, they made their to the campus statue. Josh knew the brothers set this up for as much public visibility and humiliation as possible. At the statue, they were surprised to see hundreds of people there in costume.

“What’s going on here?” Josh asked one of them.

“Uh, this is for the halloween parade. Nice costume by the way haha,” the guy snickered.

“Shit,” thought Josh. We’re going to walk through town this way!

Josh and Chris found their pledge brothers who were also in the same costume: collared, hooded, and cuffed behind the back.

They were chatting amongst themselves trying to figure out what was going to happen at tonight’s party, when Trent, their pledge master showed up along with some other brothers.

“Pledges! Good to see you guys. Love the costumes! Haha,” he laughed. “Ok, the parade is going to start soon so we need to add some finishing touches.”

The pledges groaned as their collars were linked together by a long chain making them form a line. Then, they became more humiliated when they were gagged with bit gags and their pledge names were written across their chests with big black markers.

“Oh god, we must really look like slaves now,” thought Josh.

The sight of eight pledges chained up, collared and gagged was drawing the attention of all the attendees around the statue. Some of them were complimenting Trent and the brothers on the awesome costume idea. Many of them took pictures and video, sharing them on social media.

Minutes later, a whistle was blown and the crowd started walking toward town. Trent pulled on the lead leash getting the line of pledge slaves to start moving. The group went through most of town, humiliated at being on display in a parade. It didn’t help that a few of them couldn’t stop drooling from their gags. Fortunately, their hoods helped make them feel more secure by concealing who they were. Halfway through town, they split off from the group and headed toward fraternity row where they were shown off in front of all the frat houses, catching laughs from even more people. Eventually, they got to the frat house, and their chains, handcuffs and gags were removed.

Trent called for their attention and started to explain the details for the evening.

“Pledges! If you didn’t realize it yet, you all are slaves for tonight’s halloween party! As such, you are to obey every brothers and guests’ command as long as it’s not dangerous or involves sex. Additionally, they also will be able to use some of these wonderful toys over here in this chest.” Trent pointed to an open chest that appeared to be full of gags, restraints, leashes, and other items.

Moments later, brothers started showing up in the room, all wearing leather. Zach had on a leather jockstrap, a chest harness, boots, and leather cuffs, making Josh think that was pretty hot.

“And appropriately, the brothers’ are dressed as Masters for the evening. So, go on and enjoy yourselves! The guests will be here soon.”

Zach came over to Josh.

“Hey Zach, nice costume!” said Josh.

Zach seemingly ignored the compliment and kept a serious look on his face. “Kneel bitch.”

“What?”

“I said kneel. Didn’t you hear what Trent said? You have to do what we tell you to do.”

Josh nodded his head and got on his knees.

Then, Zach grabbed the back of his head and shoved Josh’s face into his leather covered crotched.

“Are you liking this position?” asked Zach has he continued to rub Josh’s face in his crotch.

“Errrm nooommf (Uh no),” replied Josh.

“Ah that’s too bad. I sure do. Maybe I can get you to enjoy it haha.” Zach kept it up for a few more seconds, and said, “Alright bitch, go get me a beer and enjoy the party.”

Relieved to get fresh air, Josh got up and retrieved a beer for Zach. Then, he left to see what the others were doing.

WEDGIED BY BLAKE

It didn’t take long for the guests to start coming in. All wearing typical halloween costumes. The party kicked into high gear within an hour with music blasting and people downing drinks. Everyone was having a great time except for the pledges. They were pretty much everyone’s entertainment as usual. Aside from having to constantly fetch drinks for everyone, they were getting paddled, forced into doing pushups, and having to do slave-like poses for photo-ops. For the most part, the whole master/slave thing was tame, and even pledges got to enjoy some drinks and mingle with everyone.

Josh’s fun was interrupted when a well-buzzed Blake came over, dressed like a prison warden. “Hey Bitch. Did ya miss me?”

Josh’s face turn red under his mask, “Uhh, no. Not really.”

Blake grabbed Josh’s jaw, squeezing his cheeks and lifting his chin up, “Sir! It’s ‘No Sir!’ Get it right bitch.”

“Ye..yes sir,” Josh said sheepishly.

“You look too fucking comfortable bitch. Let me change that. Put your hands behind your fucking back.”

Josh did as he was told and Blake quickly locked on a pair of wrist cuffs. Then he gave Josh a huge wedgie that barely got him off the ground.

“Aaaaahh!! Ooh god! Ooowww!” yelled Josh as he felt his underwear squeezing up his ass crack. He tried reaching for his underwear with his cuffed hands, but couldn’t.

“How’s the feel bitch?” Blake asked as he kept yanking on his underwear, making Josh constantly bounce on his toes.

“Aaahhh, it hurts!”

Blake pulled it up harder, “It’s ‘Sir’ bitch!”

“I-It hurts, Sir!”

“Good. Now, I don’t think you need to talk anymore, do you?” Blake let go of the wedgie and locked a red ball gag on Josh’s face. Then he wedgied Josh again.

“MMmmrmmmpff!”

“Yes, just how I like my bitches. Gagged and helpless. Let’s go for a walk.”

Blake led Josh around the party by his wedgie, basically showing off his work to everyone. They got a lot of laughs and claps from the crowd. Blake was pulling the wedgie hard enough that Josh was practically on his toes, trying to alleviate the pain of the wedgie. It made him walk awkwardly funny.

They did a full lap around the party and ended up at one of the toy chests. Blake fished out some rope and a hook. He threaded the rope through both leg holes of Josh’s underwear, pulled the rope upward to maintain the wedgie and connected the end of the rope to Josh’s collar, essentially giving him a permanent wedgie. Blake let go of Josh who started wriggling his upper body around trying to loosen the wedgie. He realized he couldn’t bend forward and basically had to stand up straight to make the wedgie as painless as possible.

Blake laughed, “Haha, how is it now bitch? You’ve got a permanent wedgie!” The surrounding guests were loving what was going on and continued taking photos and laughing at Josh.

“Eeerrmmm mmmef mmpff (let me go)?” mumbled Josh.

Blake squeezed Josh’s exposed nipples hard.

“MMMMmrmmmppff!” Josh bent over from the pain coming from his nipples, which made his wedgie worse from being pulled by his collar.

“Bitch, get on your knees and bow down. Get your fucking nose on the floor!”

Josh gave a sigh through his gag and cautiously got on his knees. As he bowed, his wedgie was pulled even more and became more painful. Getting his nose to the floor, Josh felt like his underwear couldn’t be stretched any further.

Then Blake grabbed Josh’s cuffed wrists and used a rope to pull them upward. He attached the end of the rope to a hanging hook from the ceiling. Josh was now gagged, on his knees with his nose on the ground, suffering from a painful wedgie connected to his collar, and his hands pulled up behind him. It was a painful and humiliating position. His ass was now completely exposed. The surrounding guests grew in size as others became curious what was going on.

“Keep your nose on the ground bitch and get ready!”

“Ready for what?” thought Josh.

---Whack!--- Blake spanked Josh with a small flat black paddle from the toy box.

“Mmrrrmmpfff!” screamed Josh.

---Whack! Whack! Whack!---

Blake completed 10 spanks, leaving Josh’s ass cheeks bright red.

Everyone was loving the spanking show, and some even felt bad for Josh. Moments later, Trent emerged from the crowd, “Hahaha, good going Blake! You always take things over the top.” Trent turned toward the crowd and gave an announcement. “Attention everyone! Our pledge slaves are now going to go outside for some fun! Meet us out in the backyard!”

With his nose to the ground, Josh didn’t like what he heard. His wrists were uncuffed and the collar-locked wedgie was undone. Josh took out the ball gag and followed everyone outside. As he walked, he noticed that his underwear was no longer tight fitting as before since the leg holes were now stretched out.

HUMAN CENTIPEDE

Josh was the last pledge to get outside and immediately joined the rest of his pledge brothers.

“Slaves! Line up!” yelled Trent.

The pledges formed a line at the back of yard facing the crowd of brothers and guests, scared about what was going to come next.

Addressing the crowd, Trent said, “For tonight’s entertainment, we’ve going to have a human centipede!” The crowd roared with laughter at the thought of the upcoming humiliation. Josh and the pledges were horrified at the idea of ass-to-mouth. “Ok slaves. Lose the underwear. Your Big Bro Masters will get you ready.”

Zach came up to Josh smiling with a couple of items in hand. He put a tie around Josh’s cock and balls and formed a tight cock ring with a snap hook hanging almost a foot down. Then he gagged Josh with a red ball gag. All the pledges got the same treatment.

Trent continued with the commands, “Now turn, face me, and get on your hands and knees! Get your faces in the guy’s ass in front of you!”

The pledges did as they were told, turning so that they were now front-to-back. On the ground, Josh tried to keep his nose directly out of Tyler’s ass crack, while Chris did the same behind him. He really hoped everyone cleaned themselves before this evening, but he could already smell Tyler’s ass. The snap hook from the cock rings were then connected to the pledge’s collar behind them, keeping their faces just barely an inch away from the guy’s ass in front. It was extremely humiliating, and the ball gags forced all of them to breathe through their noses. Finally, the brothers connected the slaves wrists to the ankles of the guy in front of them. They were now one connected line of pledges, ass-to-mouth.

“This is our human centipede folks!” yelled Trent, getting the brothers and guests to laugh hysterically.

The pledges tried to move around in their restraints, especally keeping their faces away from the exposed assholes. However, they realized that pulling their head back also pulled the guy’s cock and balls. All of them were grunting from pain coming from their cock and balls being pulled.

Trent continued, “Ok slaves, you just need to complete one lap around the backyard. Now, get going!”

The pledges attempted to move but found it extremely difficult. They couldn’t get their legs and arms to move in unison as they were tied together. They kept shifting their bodies trying to force either their legs or arms forward, but that just ended up with their faces and asses moving back and forth too. Josh’s nose went deep into Tyler’s ass crack at least a couple of times. Within a few minutes, they figured it out and started to slowly make progress. As they were circling around the backyard, the brothers and guests made sure to take photos and videos and pour beer on them.

It took the pledges 20 minutes to circle the yard. Once they finished they were released from their bonds. Josh and the others basically collapsed on the ground. His cock and balls were aching and he quickly tried cleaning off his nose, thinking that he had Tyler’s shit on it. All of them were a beer-soaked mess.

JENNY AND THE BIG MISTAKE

Josh eventually recovered from the activity and resumed his pledge slave role with his fellow pledge brothers. Luckily, the brothers and guests were fading in energy as the night wore on, making the pledges free to roam around the party and mingle. While grabbing a beer, Josh noticed Jenny walking through the party crowd.

“Hey Jenny!” he called out waving.

Jenny noticed and walked over with a smile. She was dressed in a cute white cat outfit.

“Hey big boy! How are you doing? Long time no see,” said Jenny as she lightly caressed Josh’s nipples.

Josh was getting slightly turned on, “Yea, it’s been really busy with football and pledging, you know. Hey, do you want to chill one of these nights? I should be free.”

“Well, hold that thought and come with me.”

Perplexed, Josh followed her to the backyard where she stopped in front of two guys mingling.

“Joshie, meet my boyfriend Stan.” One of the guys turned around, dressed as a greek warrior. He was huge at 6’2” and jacked with muscles.

“Oh hey, so, you’re the little bitch that Jenny keeps talking about?” he said looking at Josh’s body. He turned to Jenny, “I can see how you made him you bitch, babe. Haha, just look at him.”

Josh blushed. Clearly, his slave outfit wasn’t helping and slowly he was getting angry at the thought that Jenny had a boy.

“J-j-jenny how could you have a boyfriend?!” asked Josh.

“Uh well, you weren’t around. Duh. I moved on.”

Josh was getting frustrated and turned to leave.

“Wait slave!” yelled Stan. “Stay put and look at me!”

Hesitantly, Josh turned around and looked at Stan.

“That’s a good slave,” he said with a smile. Josh was now really hating this whole slave roleplay.

“On your fucking knees with your hands behind your head.”

Josh got on his knees and clasped his hands behind his head, feeling powerless.

“Now, watch me make out with your girl, you little bitch.” Stan and Jenny then started kissing passionately. They were almost exaggerating their movements, making Josh angrier. Seconds passed by and Josh reached a boiling point. He got up and shoved Stan to the ground.

“You fucking asshole!” Josh yelled. The guests around them grew silent and Stan stood up. He got right up to Josh’s face, looking down.

“That was a BIG mistake you fucking pledge!” The two held their stares and some Josh’s frat brothers came in to break up the commotion.

Craig, the president, intervened. “Ok, guys. Let’s keep this friendly. No need to cause a fight.”

Zach held Josh back, who kept his stare with Stan.

Stan and Jenny started leaving. “You better fucking watch yourself, pledge! I’m going to come for you,” threatened Stan. Jenny had no words and left giving Josh the stink eye.

Josh settled down and Zach gave him a beer. “Dude, Josh, that was the wrong move man. He’s almost 100% going to get payback. We do tit-for-tat here amongst the other fraternities. If something happens, there’s almost always retribution. I’m not sure we’ll be able to protect you.”

Josh started getting scared at the thought. “Why was this such a big deal? All I did was push him away and he fell.”

“Oh god, you dumbfuck. He’s the president of DIK (Delta Iota Kappa fraternity - chapter 15). He’s big time.”

“Oh shit,” said Josh realizing the gravity of the situation.

“Yea, watch your back little bro. He’ll be coming for ya.”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post: