View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Expanding the Elite S/M Section

This area currently exists only for approved applicants to read and post in. Since the majority of the threads in there are for important aspects such as safety and more mature (in thought rather than content) threads, I think it would be a good idea to have this section viewable by anyone but only the members of the section be able to post in it (to keep the thread quality high, as the section was designed for.)

Either that or some sort of integration with the current S/M Lounge, because really there's no point having both as is - unless it's to say only crap posts go in the normal lounge and good ones in the Elite section, which is obviously bad.

I understand that kinktalk exists, but honestly, there are a lot of people out there new to things and exploring them out, and without the educational material out there to keep them from unwittingly getting into anything really bad (and illegal) trouble happens. So there is a valid reason for an S/M section on the site, since it provides a good learning step between tord and kinktalk. I do think however that it should be more readily available, rather than something a few users happen to stumble across.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post: