Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 05:29 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3 - The Forfeit

CHAPTER THREE

Kirsty, Becky and Melanie waited patiently on the footpath outside the old house, wondering where Amy had got to.

‘Where is she?’ Becky finally asked.

Kirsty just shrugged her shoulders.

‘Should we go and look for her?’ Melanie piped up. ‘It’s been almost half an hour now and she should have been back out.’

‘Has she got a watch?’ Becky suggested. ‘Maybe she don’t know the time.’

‘It’s on her phone,’ Melanie said. ‘She didn’t want to go in there in the first place so she’s not going to be in there longer than necessary.’

‘She chose dare,’ Kirsty said defiantly.

Melanie took out her phone and started to dial a number.

‘What are you doing?’ Kirsty said.

‘Calling her,’ Melanie said, ‘to see if she’s okay.’

‘Put the fucking phone away,’ Kirsty said. ‘If she’s got stuck, it’s her fault.’

Melanie paused in her dialling and put her phone away.

Kirsty was the dominant member of the group and no-one wanted to tangle with her. ‘She’s already lost the dare because she took too long. When she does come out, she has to do the forfeit.’ Kirsty gave an evil smile. ‘We wait for her.’

A few minutes later, Amy came running up the driveway. ‘Done it,’ she called out.

Kirsty tapped her wrist. ‘Too late,’ she called back. ‘Counterfeit time.’

‘Forfeit,’ Melanie corrected her.

‘Shut it,’ Kirsty said.

Amy tried to regain her breath as she joined the group of girls. ‘Sorry,’ she said, ‘but I got held up. Got my...er, jeans caught on a... something.’

Kirsty inspected Amy’s jeans. ‘Don’t see any damage to them. Anyway, you were told to be out in twenty and you failed. So you do the counter...’ she exchanged a glance with Melanie, ‘forfeit.’

Amy took a deep breath. ‘Do I have to?’ She gave Kirsty a little-puppy-dog look. ‘I did the dare. Look.’ She took out her phone. ‘I got the pictures of the inside of the house.’

‘No exceptions to the rules, Ames,’ Kirsty maintained. ‘You do the count... forfeit. We all agreed at the start.’

‘Please,’ Amy’s voice started to crack. ‘I c-can’t.’

‘Park,’ Kirsty insisted. ‘Now.’

Amy put her phone away in her jeans pocket and wiped a stray tear away from her eye as she followed the others back to the park.

<<< * >>>

The four girls stood by a group of trees beside the public toilets in the park, watching people passing by.

‘Okay, Ames,’ Kirsty said, ‘You choose someone or we’ll choose for you. You ask him if if he wants you to suck his dick, or whatever words you want to use. If he says yes, you bring him up here, introduce him to us, then take him behind the toilet block where you can’t be seen by anyone except us. We’ll make sure you do it.’

‘Wh... what if... what if... he says he doesn’t want me to do it?’ Amy asked.

‘Then you get off lightly.’

‘I’m not sure how to... do it,’ Amy said.

‘It’s easy,’ Kirsty said.

‘Yep,’ Becky said, ‘Kirsty should know.’

Kirsty glared pointy daggers at Becky, then turned back to Amy. ‘You kneel in front of him, take his dick in your mouth and suck on it. Roll your tongue around it. Use your imagination.’

‘So who do you want?’ Becky asked.

Amy looked round at the people walking past, looking for a man who she thought might refuse her offer. Most of the men walking round the park were younger men in their twenties or thirties. She knew that most of them would jump at the chance. Where were all the older men when you wanted them, she thought.

‘Come on,’ Kirsty said, ‘If you don’t choose now, we’ll choose one.’

Amy chose a man who was jogging past . She thought he looked to be in a hurry and might say no. She prayed that he would. ‘That one there.’ She pointed at him as he approached. ‘The jogger.’

‘Okay,’ Kirsty said, ‘I’ll go with you to make sure you ask him.’

Amy sighed and walked out onto the path as the jogger got closer. Kirsty followed her. Amy waved at the jogger as he ran by. ‘Excuse me,’ she said.

The jogger paused, running on the spot beside the two girls. ‘Yeah?’ he said.

‘I hope you don’t mind me asking,’ Amy began, ‘but would you...’ she looked at Kirsty and then back to the jogger. ‘Would you like me to er... suck... your...’ she struggled for the right word. ‘your cock?’

The jogger raised his eyebrows, looked at Amy and said: ‘Are you for real?’

‘I understand if you don’t want me to,’ Amy added, ‘I don’t mind.’

‘Fucking do want you to,’ the jogger said. ‘Where?’

Amy could tell that the guy was thinking it was Christmas. She pointed at the toilet block and said, reluctantly, ‘Behind there.’

The jogger saw Becky and Melanie and then looked at Kirsty as well. ‘Do I get a blow from your mates as well?’ he said.

Kirsty shook her head. ‘Don’t push your luck,’ she told him. ‘It’s a once-only offer from Amy here.’

The jogger followed Amy and Kirsty up towards the toilet block and Amy took him behind he block where they were completely out of view of anyone else in the park.

The jogger pulled down his jogging bottoms. He had nothing underneath them and his semi erect penis sprung up, pointing ominously at Amy. ‘Go for it then, babe,’ he said.

Amy looked round and saw the other girls watching as she knelt down in front of the lucky guy. ‘I’m sorry if I don’t do it right,’ she said. She then moved her head closer to the jogger’s pride and joy and opened her mouth. Her mouth enveloped the now erect penis and her lips closed around it. Amy started to suck on the weapon.

The jogger didn’t take very long. Within a couple of minutes, he started to groan and moan. ‘Yeah, babe, yeah,’ he mumbled. He took hold of the back of Amy’s head with his hand and held her firmly in place.

‘He’s coming,’ Amy heard Kirsty say.

Amy felt a spurt of warm salty fluid fill her mouth. She tried to withdraw but the jogger held her in place. She felt another spurt and could not prevent herself from swallowing it. She wanted to throw up.

The jogger let go of her head and she moved away from him, releasing his penis from her mouth.

Amy tried to spit out the alien liquid from her mouth, but she had already swallowed most of it.

The jogger pulled up his jogging bottoms. ‘Thanks, babe,’ he said, ‘That was great.’ He smiled at the other girls and then set off to resume his jogging session.

Amy stood up and scowled at Kirsty. Bitch, she thought to herself. ‘So,’ she said out loud, ‘my turn to ask someone?’.

‘You know what,’ Kirsty said with a smile, ‘Time’s getting on. Let’s call it a day for today.’

You know what? Amy thought, You’ll get yours.

Will Amy get her revenge on Kirsty? Find out the answer - and the answers to the questions posed at the end of Chapter Two - in Chapter Four or maybe Chapter Five, depending on how things pan out.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote