View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

Part 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 1: School

The next day Cody went to school as if it was like every other day despite the feeling eating away at his stomach telling him it was going to be a different day. He drove into the parking lot of his high school and parked in usual spot about half away out from the doors. He checked the clock, 15 minutes until school started which meant plenty of time to get to class. Alyss was in his 3rd class of the day, so he had plenty of time to figure out whether or not he'd reveal himself as Jake.

Cody walked into school and quickly found his locker, entering his combination and placing the books he didn't need carefully on the metal shelves before slamming his locker shut and turning to heading to his classroom. That's when he hit someone, nearly falling on his back but instead catching himself against the lockers. The victim of his unawareness was not so lucky, they fell back, right onto their butt and to Cody's surprise this position gave him the perfect look right up the girl's skirt. Cody recognized those panties and looked up at the girl, it was Alyss.

"Watch where you're going and where you're looking Cody!" She snapped, quickly standing and regaining her dignity. Cody remained dumbfounded and looked around, finding the hallway unusually empty.

"Um... uh... Alyss," Cody tried to say as she began brushing dust off her skirt and fixing her hair.

"What is it Cody?" She asked, in a hurry and thoroughly annoyed with the boy.

"I know that... uh... online you go by Janice," Cody stated. She gave him a look like he was crazy, then she took him by the arm, pinning him up against the locker.

"What do you mean?" Alyss asked, her voice hushed and furious. "Are you blackmailing me?" Cody frantically shook his head. "Wait a minute... you're Jack aren't you?"

"Yeah," Cody admitted. Alyss quickly let go of his arm and sized him up from head to toe, scanning his body.

"Hm, i guess you could be him. You just wear clothes that hide your sexy body," Alyss smiled, tugging at his heavy sweater that was probably a size too big. "So, you like truth or dare I guess? Do you want to play with me and my friends after school?"

"Who?" Cody asked carefully, only slightly caught off guard by the question. Alyss was actually the girl he saw, and she was for once treating him like a friend instead of someone lower than herself.

"Bryan, Karen and I," Alyss said. "They both love to play truth or dare as well."

"Can I bring two of my friends then?" Cody asked.

"No," Alyss stated quickly.

"They come too or I don't show up at all."

"Fine, who?" Alyss asked, annoyed again.

"Lian and Toby."

"Fine, after school at my house, be there," Alyss told Cody and then quickly walked away, going to class. Cody went by on the rest of his day. In his 3rd class, Alyss simply waved at him, smiling seductively and then ignored him the rest of class. In his fourth hour, gym class, Cody was very excited to be going to Alyss' house after only two more classes. Lian and Toby agreed to come, intrigued to play a game of truth or dare with people besides their little trio of friends.

Now, in gym class, Cody saw Bryan and Karen for the first time that day. From their initial looks at him, he could tell Alyss had told them what they were doing after school. Karen and Bryan both gave Cody an awkward look from across the gym and so Cody decided it would be best to ignore them for the rest of class. This plan worked until their class was over and so everyone retreated back to the locker rooms to get changed into their normal school clothes. Cody was halfway through changing, his jeans and shoes on but still shirtless, when he felt a slight push on his back. Cody turned, seeing Bryan, who was at least 6 feet tall, standing over him in just a pair of light blue boxers.

"You may think you're all that because Alyss asked you to play tord with her," Bryan began. "But really, you're just another toy for her. She'll break you soon enough. I'm just giving you fair warning. You might like little kids games of tord with your friends but when Alyss, Karen and I play the game, we play for real."

"I do too," Cody protested.

"Hey, I'm just warning you. If you have any doubt that you'll be able to play an intense game, then I suggest you don't show." With that, Bryan walked away, grabbing a towel and heading into the showers with some other guys. Cody thought for a minute, finishing getting dressed, if he should back out and not show up. Of course, Cody ended up deciding to play with Alyss and the others. He was more than excited for what Bryan promised to be a new challenge ahead.

Sorry if this is a bit slow, but next part will begin the actual game portion of the story. Please leave a comment so I can post the next part.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote