View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 11:28 AM   #69
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiddlywink View Post
I'm an Aquarius.
My brother's previous girlfriend was an Aquarius. My dorm roommate in college was one. I don't really know much about the sign from experience, but have provided links at the beginning of the thread, and will repost it at the end of this post as a courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing duck View Post
I'm Taurus the bull
My boyfriend is a Taurus Their element is earth. Down-to-earth, practical, perhaps materialistic, likes security, dependable, Taurus' are usually faithful and trustworthy, can have a temper like a bull sometimes that can appear once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
capricorn
My best friend is a Capricorn. Workaholic; keeps busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Scorpio, ascending Leo.

Chinese zodiac:
- Sign of birth year: Sheep
- Sign of birth month: Dog
- Sign of birth day: Snake
Deep, dark, pensive, knowing, mysterious, and the obvious description that I think is misconstrued.
I've met a few Scorpios in my life, and like all of them, even though the feeling wasn't mutual *shrugs*

You can google what Leo ascendant (rising) sign means.

My constellation is Cancer, with Libra rising on the date of my birth.

I have provided a link below for the Chinese zodiac birth year description, but you can google for what month and day descriptions mean more specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetos21 View Post
----- Virgo -----
Organization, cleanliness, lists... I miss my brother's ex who was a Virgo. She was a true friend. She was caring and frank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda King View Post
Hi.

I'm new. This is my first post

I'm a Scorpio
I am honored with your first post. I mentioned about Scorpio two posts prior. I will add, I wonder what being a Scorpio is like on the deepest levels thoughtwise and emotionally speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4r3S7uT View Post
I'm a proud gemini by the solar calendar and, apparently, a Fire ox by Chinese symbology. Had to look that second one up.
My first boyfriend was a Gemini. A Scorpio girl I like father is a Gemini. An employee of mine is one. The twins. Like two people? Two personalities. Air sign. Mind. Intelligence.

He was really into videogames and anime. The father is into them too, especially Superman and DBZ.

I don't really have much knowledge of Geminis in my life.

Sun signs and Chinese zodiac have separate elements. You can search them individually.

Provided some links below, but if they aren't to your liking you can find ones that suit your taste better if you wish.

Sun signs ~
http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Chinese zodiac description (not including element) ~
https://senn.cocoloni.com/chinese-zo...aracteristics/

Etc.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 04-22-2017 at 11:44 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote