View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:48 PM   #34
Awesomehunter

Default Still Open!

Hi, everyone. I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to say that I still check the thread pretty often. I'm surprised, at the time of this post, my thread had a little over 6,000 views, and yet no more than 5 or 10 people have actually commented. I have listed over 150 wedgie types, and yet I get no posts no comments? I would like some feed back simply because this is my first thread and I want to know if I should continue trying to think up new wedgie ideas. If I don't start getting feed back, I won go through the trouble of reading through all of the wedgies I have posted and trying to think of new ones. I will repost all of the wedgie on this last page, the first few will be alphabetized, but that is it. I may continue to add new wedgies periodically, but the number of wedgies I post will likely go up if people start posting their ideas. Also, if you post an idea please try to make sure that it is not already posted, and if I officially add it to my list, I will try to remember to give thanks to the first person that gave me that idea. I realize that there are a lot of wedgie things on this site, but lets make this one the best. And one more thing, not all of the wedgies posted have to be doable! I may post strange and stupid wedgies for the sake of wedgie stories, and all these wedgie are marked with 1, 2, or 3 stars. I refuse responsibility for anyone actually doing them and getting hurt or dieing. If it looks to dangerous, dont do it. But if it is doable, and some daredevil tries one of the starred wedgies, please post which wedgie it is and your story and I'll try to update my list, and mark that starred wedgie with a smile face. Now enough ranting, I'll try to think up a couple of wedgies tonight, and I'll repost all the ones that have been posted in order to keep them together.
Awesomehunter is offline   Reply With Quote