View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #9
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzie View Post
As you are a lazy boy, we will make your punishment productive.

First of all, you will learn to follow instructions. Throughout this punishment, you are not permitted to touch your cock at all. You may not orgasm. You may not cum. If you are lazy with the edges that you have been so gratefully gifted, then you shouldn't be allowed any pleasure at all.

Get naked and on your knees, where you belong. Put a piece of large fruit/veg in your mouth, such as an apple, carrot or cucumber. Have your legs spread, back straight and hands on your knees, palms up. Keep your head up, but your eyes downcast. You will stay in this posititon for five minutes. You will not move. You will not drop the fruit in your mouth. If you move, your time will restart.

When your time is up, position yourself ass up. I want 50 spanks to each ass cheek with a cable. You ass should be red by the time you are finished.

Lube up a pencil or long vegtable and insert it into your ass. Don't push it all the way in for saftey. Now, you will clean your room on your hands and knees. I want it to be spotless.

Once you are finished, fuck yourself with the item for one minute then remove it. Give yourself 10 slaps to each ball, thanking me for every hit.

No touch for 24 hours.

Thank you again to punishing me.. this is my first report hope all of them likes it..
First of all i collected all the things which i was going to use during the punishment.. the items were 1. Apple 2. Charger Cable 3. Pencil

As i leave with family.. i started the task at 11.20 pm night along in my room.
Then i strip naked sat on floor on my knees.. and put the apple on my mouth.. straight with eyes down.. i was humiliated by that.. i successfully completed it .. Post that as per your instruction i spanked 50 times on each cheek.. and it was red.. at the 20th spank i was in pain.. never did too much.. was helpless.. but did 50 complete.. i didnt lubed the pencil..as once i have inserted and i was ok.. i put the pencil and started the cleaning .. first i kept all the cloths in wardrobe.. and removed the old bedsheet and placed new bedsheet.. and placed all other thing at place.. phew it took me 15 mins. almost to do it... is was paining in ass.. at some position..
after all done.. fucked myself for 1 mins and it was really painfull.. and soon i slept.. as that was too much..
i didnt touch my dick for 24 hr.. really horny.. the good part is no much new edges were added to my post Add Edge

hope u love it
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote