View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #41
MShiina

Level 1:I put the vibrator into my pussy and set it on max power as ordered,then I went to watch TV.For the first 20 minutes I didn't was okay with it,but after 40 minutes I started to get a urge to cum.After the hour,I could finally turn it off.

Level 2:For the first 800 I was okay but following it I was so urging to cum but I resisted and after the end i made it Phew~

Level 3:Almost the same as level 1.

Level4:I made a call with my friend and i almost cummed during our talk.The vibrator felt so damm good.

Level 5:I skipped this as i don't have a bike.

Level 6:I sat and turned the vibrator on just before the movie started I cum a little in my panties that day.

Level 7:After I drank the tea,I went on Facebook chatting with my friends.After 1 hour,My bladder was bursting but I resisted and after 2 Hours i ran to the toilet but I was too late when i sat i peed in my panties and shorts.

Level 8:This one went good like the first one.

Level 9:This one was messy.When I got on the flight and I got to my seat,gosh it was a long flight for 5 hours.At the 3rd hour my legs kept shaking and sat crosslegged.At the 4th hour I couldn't resist it I cummed on my skirt.When I reached the airport I was so embrassed as everyone was looking at me.

Level 10:I made the cookies and did the party at the end the cookies were ate a little I had to eat them all to find the key and I ped in the jeans while eating them.

Level 11:This one was so messy I couldn't do it and kept cumming and peed my whole skirt and finally i could get the key.
MShiina is offline   Reply With Quote