Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #242
FLCL

Chapter 45

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about Lindsay. I thought about how I belong to her and how she has the power to do anything she wants to me. I wondered what would happen if she ever became displeased with me and needed to punish me. What would it take for her to want to punish me? And what would she do for punishment?

Almost as quickly as I thought it, it became real. Lindsay found out that I had tried to get out of Marie's orders to clean the house. On top of that, she didn't like my general attitude towards our arrangement. She told me that I was too reluctant and asked too many questions when she gave orders. She said that I wasn't being submissive enough, that I was trying to resist my rightful place at her feet.

She pulled me by the wrist through the woods near my house. The look on her face was more stern than I had seen it before. She was moving with a definite purpose and she did not look back at me as I stumbled over roots and ducked under branches, trying to keep up with her.

Eventually, we came to a small clearing. We were deep enough into the woods that we didn't have to worry about other people coming across us, but not so deep that we couldn't find our way back. I looked around and decided that, even though I explored these woods often, I had never been to this spot before. There was a large rock, about the size of a chair, at one side of the clearing and a stream running about thirty yards away. The trees seemed taller here than in most of the forest.

Lindsay released my wrist in the middle of the clearing and sat on the rock facing me. She said, "Why are we here Pat?"

I told her that I was disobedient and that I expected her to punish me.

"That's not true Pat. You aren't disobedient. Compared to most people, you are very obedient. The problem is that you resist it, your obedient nature. We aren't here to punish you for disobedience. We're here to fix you and make you fully accept your obedient nature. That is what you want, isn't it? To be my obedient slave?"

I told her that I did.

"Are you sure?"

I told her that I liked being her slave and I wanted to make her happy.

"That's good Pat. Now take off your clothes."

My natural response, to question, to protest, jumped up into my throat. But Lindsay shot it down with a knowing look before it could escape my mouth. I didn't say a word. I took off my shoes and socks, placing my bare feet on the dirt. I pulled my shirt off over my head. Then I looked around to make sure we were alone. There was no one but Lindsay, looking at me with that smirk that said, "You exist to please me."

I unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and underwear. My erect penis bounced to attention. I began to look for a place to put my clothes so they wouldn't get dirty.

"You don't need to worry about those. Just throw them on the ground."

I did as she said and dropped my clothes on the ground beside me. I stood there completely naked, facing her, my hands at my sides, with a full erection. My face burned with an embarrassment that soon spread to my whole body. My mind made every sound of the forest an approaching neighbor or classmate or police officer.

Lindsay just watched me squirm for a while, still wearing that smirk. Then she said, "Come here," patting her knee, "across my lap."

I moved beside her and lowered my stomach onto her thighs. Feeling her clothes against my naked skin greatly intensified my arousal. I wanted her so badly. Then the first firm smack came down on my bare ass. I was so embarrassed and turned on. Almost automatically, I said, "Thank you my Queen." She spanked me again and again, each time harder than the last. Each time I said, "Thank you my Queen."

Eventually she said, "Get up, my arm is tired," and I got on my feet. My ass burned, but my penis was still hard and I was somehow sad it was over. I stood in front of her, waiting for whatever would come next.

She said, "I see you're already making good progress. But you aren't going to like what comes next."