View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:10 AM   #3
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Whatever your purpose of being nude, having sex, doing a dare etc

Would you wear any accessories?

This could include jewellery, heels, tights/stockings, suspenders or anything kinky.

So do you wear accessories when nude?

Have you worn them for a nude dare?
Oh yes many times, collars, chains, jewlery, stockings, high heels, sex toys quite a few different things

As in previous posts I’ve told you about past experiences I’ll tell you what I’m doing now for a lovely member on this very site (I won’t tell you who but she can if she chooses too)

I am currently driving my truck naked with clamps on my nipples, clit and labia. These are attached to chain and then attached to my steering wheel. Every movement of the wheel or shifting of position causing the chain to tug and cause pain and remind me of my situation thus increasing the embarrassment. I also have a butt plug in.

Only exception to this is when I have to cover up such as checking the load, toll booths etc. When I pull on a pair of pants and a top but leave everything on under my clothes. This can be just as embarrassing as you are convinced everyone can see!

Love your questions Andrew!

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote