View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 04:11 PM   #11
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default SilverBlue goes cruising

SilverBlue goes cruising
I lay topless on the sunbed of my cruise ship cabin balcony, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my breasts. The ship was just leaving port and was slowly heading out to sea. Someone watching from the shore might have seen me but they were far away. I reached down and slipped off my bikini bottoms leaving me naked to enjoy the sun.

It had been a dream of mine for years to travel, but I'd always been cautious due to a fear of international borders suddenly closing again. Finally, I found the courage to book a cruise that started and ended in my country's largest city. The voyage would take me through several islands in the Pacific. I was confident the cruise would safely return me home no matter what happened.

I watched the sunset slowly disappear below the horizon, the sky's colours changing dramatically before my eyes. I reluctantly enter my cabin, which is small but is more than enough for one person. Originally, I was traveling with a lover who had to cancel at the last minute due to work commitments. They insisted that I still go on this journey alone and enjoy myself. This solo trip was a huge challenge for me.

I put on a summer dress without any underwear, feeling in the holiday spirit as I head towards the buffet. Perhaps I will meet someone who can keep me company in my empty double bed.

At the buffet, there was an impressive variety of dishes to choose from. As I scanned the room, I noticed several men casting glances in my direction; however, most of them were accompanied by families or partners. I decided to sit at a table near an elderly couple who seemed friendly. They had been on several cruises and gave me some great advice on how to enjoy my time alone on the cruise.

After finishing dinner, I attended the evening show, an impressive Las Vegas production filled with beautiful female dancers and handsome male performers. I would not mind taking a couple of them back to my cabin tonight.

Afterward, I strolled along the upper deck enjoying the warm breeze, I had to hold down my dress to stop it from being lifted by the wind.

I found a quiet bar at the front of the ship and took a seat at the counter. The bartender was a pretty blonde who made me a drink as we chatted. She listened attentively as I shared my story of being left alone on this cruise. She empathized with my situation and offered to create a special drink for me. After making a brief phone call, she prepared for me a special cocktail in a tall glass. After expressing my gratitude and leaving her a generous tip, I headed back towards my cabin alone, feeling more confident about embracing this solo adventure.

I must have been a little tipsy because as I opened the heavy doors to go out onto the deck, a violent gust of wind caught my dress and whipped it up over my head. For a brief heart-stopping moment I thought my dress was going to be sucked off completely and blown away.

A strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and rescued my dress. The ship's officer, dressed in his smart white uniform, pulled me back inside with a laugh. His name tag identified him as the Head of Security - a tall, muscular man in his late 30s who was clearly amused by my situation. Although I initially felt embarrassed, I had to laugh at my unexpected adventure on deck.

I reached out and took his hand and led him through the ship back to my cabin. He said he shouldn't come in but gave little resistance as I pulled him into my cabin. He was a good lover and slipped quietly out of the room afterward. Over the next couple of days, he visited my cabin several times.

One morning I was surprised by a knock on my cabin door. Opening it, I found two ships' crew in blue security uniforms. They said there had been a complaint and could I come with them to discuss it. I asked what it was about, and they replied that the captain wanted to speak to me.

I followed them into a crew-only corridor and up to the ship bridge. They stopped at a door marked 'Captain's day room' and knocked. A stern voice said to come in. They opened the door and announced that they had brought the passenger he wanted to see. I was ushered into the captain's cabin, and the two security crew members left.

The captain, a man in his 50s who looked good-looking in a silver fox way, said I wasn't personally in trouble but there were strict rules about crew entering passengers' cabins and engaging in sexual relations. It was a major issue when it involved senior officers. Now think carefully before you answer: Had the Head of Ship Security spent the night in my cabin and had we engaged in a sexual relationship while on the ship?

I didn't know what to say, as I held the future of my lover's job in my hands. I firmly answered, "No, no one entered my cabin last night; I don't know what you are talking about." The captain smiled at this, pleased that we had cleared up any misunderstandings.

"By the way, do you sing or play an instrument?" he asked. I was confused by his unexpected question and replied, "I play the piano or keyboard." He looked me up and down and then opened a desk drawer. He explained, "While there were rules about passengers and crew having relationships, there were no such restrictions between crew members". The captain placed a crew security card on his desk. When I picked the card up, he welcomed me to the ship's entertainment team.

That night, my lover invited me to a crew-only party. Entering the officer's lounge, I was surprised to see several nude men and women engaging in various intimate acts. Among them were some of the dancers from the entertainment team as well as both male and female officers. In the far corner, I spotted one of the main performers riding the captain on a nearby armchair. It soon became apparent that this was indeed a very happy ship.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: