Thread: Non-Fiction: Finding Our Friendship
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:10 PM   #76
Pineappled

Default This story isn't done yet

9:00 am the next day I recieved a text message that woke me up. It was from Rebecca, and it read: “Meet at the park closest to your house. And don’t forget our conversation from last night.” I simply replied with, “Ill be there in ten, you don’t forget either.”

I was rock hard first thing in the morning, and I was also nervous. This was nearly the best a situation I could have asked for. I got dressed minus my boxers, brushed my teeth and made my way over to the park. When I arrived she was there waiting for me in a short skirt and a tank top that seemed to welcome the springtime.

I couldn’t help but comment, “You look comfortably dressed.”

She smiled and started to lift her skirt slightly, teasing me. It was starting to work, my shorts were feeling the tightness. Luckily for me I went with comfortable shorts that didn’t easily show.

“Jake, come over here, I want to check something.”

We were only a few feet apart, but I walked right up to her that I could almost feel her breath. She looked at me in the eyes, then down towards my shorts. “I need to check.” she said as she pulled the waist of my pants back before I could even react. She looked down and as soon as she saw my slight erection she smiled and let my pants go.

She looked back into my eyes and said, “You can check too.”

I thought I went to heaven at that moment. I felt my body tremble as I slowly brought my hand to the edges of her skirt. I started to raise it, and the second I saw the bottom of her labia I caught my breath. I let her skirt down, and visibly excited I said, “I see you did too.”

She whispered to me, “you know girls have underwear elsewhere. The dare clearly said no underwear. Aren’t you going to check?”

I was slightly confused, but then realized she was referring to her bra, and she wanted me to check it?!

without another word she grabbed on my hands and put it on her chest. I could easily feel her hard nipple surrounded by her soft breasts.

“You really came prepared.” I remarked, I had no clue of what to else to say.

She continued her hold on my hand as she pulled me with her. “Let’s go somewhere a little more private.” She said as we walked towards the womens bathrooms.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote