View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Pain-adjustable clothespins on nipples

The first part below is just how I usually attach a clothespin on the nipple. I'm unsure whether people do this the same way as I do it, so I just share it anyway. The second part is the pain-adjustable clothespin.

— – — – — – — – —

Take a clothespin, open its mouth as far as it goes and press it against (or rather around) the nipple. Simply let the mouth close so the clothespin is (or should be) pinching your nipple without having too much areola (= coloured skin around the nipple) in its mouth. Follow these steps without otherwise touching your skin/chest/breast/nipple/areola.

I don't expect it to work for everyone, or every type of nipple that is – assuming that nipples vary between people in size and such. So just try it for yourself, and otherwise; no harm done (until you put on the clothespins)

— – — – — – — – —

Get two pairs of clothespins (4 total): a set of primary and secondary clothespins. Just regular sized wooden or plastic clothespins will do. Attach the primary set of clothespins to your nipples: one on each nipple. Once attached, get the secondary clothespins and place them perpendicular on the end of the primary ones. By putting these on the end, the primary clothespins will pinch your nipples less hard. Simply by sliding the secondary clothespin closer towards the mouth of the primary clothespin, the pinching pain will increase. Slide back and forth to adjust the pain accordingly.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 03-04-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: lay-out
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post: