Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Moving Day (continued)

When Justine entered her apartment, her debt with the movers settled in the most unexpected (yet overly pleasant way), she called out to her daughter.

"In here, mom!" she answered from the bathroom.
"Are you taking a bath?"
"Yes, mom."

Justine was happy her daughter was settling in. She cast a look at the room where Tina had laid out all her clothes, then moved to her own bedroom.

"We'll need to get you a bed!" Justine spoke up.
"What?"
"I said..."

Justine turned around and saw that her daughter was out of the bathroom, in the doorway¸standing naked. It wasn't that she had never seen her like that, but the pose that Tina was assuming was provocative - or was it? Justine was still high from her encounter with the movers.

"I said... you should get dressed."
"No, you were talking about a bed."

She was, except that Justine was distracted. Her daughter's nipple were perked up, and she could see that her daughter shaved her sex, from the red lips of her pussy. And try as she might, Justine couldn't really look away.

"Yes... um... I was saying we'll get you a bed."
"No rush. I like sleeping with you."

There was no innuendo in the way Tina said it, but it was what Justine heard.

"Now... you shouldn't say that."
"Why? It's true."

Tina had chosen not to overplay it, not after what she had seen her mother do in the back of the truck. She had decided to play it cool, and to get her mother to react. It was testing her limits.

"Still... we'll get you a bed."
"Fine."

Tina turned around to return to the bathroom, and Justine couldn't tear herself away from her daughter's figure. What's wrong with me, she thought. Justine's sex was still sensitive from her encounter only a few minutes before, and she felt it very vividly. She retreated to her room and checked her soaked panties. She was apparently still very horny, but there was no way to relieve herself with her daughter in the apartment.

"Were you planning on going anywhere this afternoon?" Justine inquired.
"I can't hear you mom..."

It was a lie, and it worked. Justine instinctively moved to the bathroom to talk to Tina, who was back in the water, a shy smile on her face.

"Do you have plans for the afternoon?"
"None. I was thinking we could hang out, you and me..."
"That's... nice."
"Why? Do you have plans?"
"Um... maybe."

What could Justine say?

"Well, are you going to be long in the bath?"
"I don't know. Why?"
"Because... I wanted to... take a shower, maybe. Too. Me too."
"Well, um... no. But could you close the door?"
"Sure."

Tina was mesmerized by the unease in her mother's gait as she closed the door and exited. Her mother was clearly shaken by the situation, and Tina found it highly comical. She started to wonder how far she could push it. It was clear that there was much fun to be had in continuing to tease her mother. In fact, she thought to herself, why not turn it up a notch.

Justine was in the kitchen when the quiet sounds of moaning reached her. It was an unfamiliar sound, and it came from the bathroom. It didn't take any imagination for the mother to figure out what she was hearing, and it perplexed her to no end. Unable to contain her curiosity, she leaned in against the door to listen in, and amid the moans and sighs, she though she heard a few words... a few swear words... and then... almost a whisper.

"I love you mom."
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote