Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Post Rent Free (R-18)

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

Here's a new little idea that's been hanging in the back of my head. I hope there's some interest for it.

DISCLAIMER : This story may contain themes of sexuality and forced sexuality, violence, bondage, blackmail, incest, servitude, prostitution, drug use, and other illegal activities which may be depicted in narrative form. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the illegal activities portrayed here.

No money. No options.

It wasn't like Justine hadn't tried hard to manage her savings. Being a single mother, her husband having long abandoned her daughter and herself to fend for themselves. He was out of the picture for twelve years now. Then again, as teenage parents, they really had, at the time, no idea of what that entailed. Justine had gotten pregnant in her last high school year, and although Robert had tried to be supportive, he simply wasn't cut out to be father material. Tina was fatherless before she could even know what a father was.

With no prospects for school, and not allowed to return home - her mother, a devout Christian whose husband had died in the war, had cast her out from sleeping out-of-wedlock. The first two years, Robert had helped her settle in the crappy two-piece apartment which served as a home to them until he walked out. He had vanished into thin air, and she didn't have any means to track him to ask for any form alimony. Luckily, she had found a kindred spirit in old lady Thompson for a while. She was able to get the woman to watch over Tina while she did odd jobs, here and there. But having a child was expensive, and Justine was barely scraping by. Still, she held on for many years, working at a local diner.

But bad luck never comes alone. Old lady Thompson eventually bit the farm, and with no one to take care of her teenage daughter (with school costs rising), Justine was forced to take less hours at work. This led to her being cut down and eventually fired.

She registered for food stamps and welfare, but some hick at the administration office started to stall her claim, pretending she must have some assets hidden away. With no legal experience, her case started to drag on for weeks into months, and she was always given the runaround. She finally figured out that it was best for her to completely abandon that route and to look into other venues. The welfare of her daughter being paramount, and the living conditions in her apartment becoming increasingly harsh (the super never invested any money in maintenance so the place was turning into a slum), she started looking for a new place to live in, perhaps cheaper.

Through it all, Tina never complained. The young teenager was very introverted. She had barely seen her mother growing up, instead being raised by Ludmilla Thompson. She had taken her passing pretty hard, and had closed her shell even more. At school, she was an outcast. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, but her cold and distant demeanor made her unappreciated, and she did nothing to change that perception.

Eventually, Justine had no choice. At 31 years old, she was still pretty. She knew a place where she could make easy money if she could handle the lifestyle. And the owner of the strip joint was actually a reasonable man. He didn't ask her to perform anything sexual for him. Her interview was done on stage, in front of the crowd, as she danced and stripped fully nude. With the reaction the crowd gave her, the bar owner decided to hire her on a more permanent basis. She was paid for each night, and she could keep half of the tips given to her. It was good for a while, and she did that for three weeks, allowing her to make rent.

But then the police came and shut down the bar. Apparently, there were drugs inside. They came and questioned her. She was innocent of anything so they eventually let her go, but not after a grueling interview in the squad room. She returned home and cried her heart out. Her daughter watched in silence, unaware of why her mother was so distraught (Justine had managed to be discreet about her nightly activities).

Just as hope was dwindling away and Justine was unsure how she would pay her rent and food for the next month, she met one of the dancers on the street, totally by accident. They got to talking about the bar, the raid by the police, and Justine broke down once more. This time, however, the stripper, Jaylee, was there to pick her up.

"I just don't know what to do anymore..." Justine sobbed.
"Well... there may be something but..."
"But what... look Jaylee, I'm desperate. We're gonna get evicted and we're gonna live on the street."
"Well, I'd take you in," Jaylee said, "but my boyfriend wouldn't allow it..."

There was a long pause as Jaylee caressed Justine's back.

"How desperate are you?" Jaylee finally asked.
"Very..."

The question and answer hung in mid-air for another moment.

"Well, you told me you were looking for a new place, right?"
"Right..."
"Well, I may just have a place for you, only..."
"Only what?"
"The rent is free, so..."
"That exists? It does. Well, you should check it yourself, I... if you want to."

There was something foreboding about the way Jaylee spoke, but Justine was not able to turn anything away.

"Well, give me the address..."
"Okay. I... stayed there a few months, a few years ago... helped me out of a bind..."
"Great... I'm in a real bind."
"Just... go there and check it out and... see if it's... a good fit..."
"Sure."

Jaylee gave her the address. Justine wasn't sure it would work out, given the hesitation in her friend's voice, but it would cost nothing to go. If the deal seemed reasonable, she might act on it. If not, she could always walk away.

In any event, she had to pursue all options, now that one was available.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-23-2016 at 04:06 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to interesting for this post: