View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #4
Zack0

That was a great dare!
And I found out why PB&J is so popular (I really never had tried before, the mix always seemed weird to me despite everybody around claiming that its heaven in a sandwich lol)

I took a shower first, cause I had some overly fresh pits with some deodorant, I took it off in a shower. And there was ALOT of snow in my driveway, so I went doing that as a kinda workout, 45minutes shovelling my huge driveway of heavy snow (it snowed 2 days in a row and then rained) .. that was a pretty good sweaty workout.

I had two in front two in back, I mixed to make two sammich and to add some humiliation to it, I ate them without hands from the floor on all four. and i rubbed the leftovers under my pits with a dildo that I sucked clean

It was pretty fun to do! Thank you

edit: eep! and I just realised that i TOTALLY forgot about the sock / drink part of that dare... Should I get a punishment?

NAYs: Anything public, hard CBT, Heavy scat

PM Me "You filthy pig" and I cant shower for 3days

Last edited by Zack0; 12-11-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Zack0 is offline   Reply With Quote