View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:59 AM   #179
foutre cheri

Okay so I did this for a dare.... so regret it... anyway here is my report:

I rolled a 2 so since I don't have a dildo I sucked on my thick hairbrush handle for 1 minute to lube it up.

After this I rolled a 1- Slowly edge it in until it is all the way in. You may not slide it out at any time. I was thankful for this one since I got to slip it in at my own pace... it hurt a bit at first but after it was situated I felt fine

Then the part I was dreading... I rolled a 4- 400 Slow, Moderate. So after this I was pretty sore... it took me about 25 minutes to complete.

I was really hoping for more lube since it had dried up but I rolled a 6 so no lube for me.

The I rolled to determine the position I fucked myself in for the second time.... I rolled a 5 so on my hands and knees... this wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be but the angel hurt slightly!

Then I rolled a 1- 400 pumps - fast, deep. I was so sore and my asshole was hurting like heck after this part but I made it....

I flipped the coin and thankfully got tails!

For the last step I rolled a 2- Take it out, cum on it then suck it clean. I skipped the cum on it part since I am in denial and just sucked it clean.... that was kinda gross and I am never doing this again... that is for sure!

Snapchat: foutre_cheri

In denial until 3/6/18

PM Dares

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Rules

I am not looking for a master/Dom
I am not looking for a slave
I don't have any toys
foutre cheri is offline   Reply With Quote