Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 06:32 AM   #130
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I wasn't expecting what greeted us when we got outside; a black hummer limousine was stretching across the entrance. Ashley walked briskly over to the chauffeur, and started talking with him. The rest of us paused before she beckoned us over with her head.

“Belle contacted me about the limo picking us up, but she didn't say much else” she said have excited, half confused, “just that it was a ‘surprise’.”

I smiled at her, simply saying “You’ll see,” before entering the vehicle.

The interior was dark and sleek, and I sat between Caroline and Kate. Everyone started helping themselves to the champagne that was sitting on the left of the limo. Everyone seemed to be in a state of confusion, but they trusted me to show them a good time so far.

“Caroline,” I said, as she turned to look at me, “why don’t you give us a little show.”

My slave smirked, set down her glass and spread her legs, laying her right one over mine. One had made its way towards her pussy, and the other to her breasts. She promptly began to moan, and everyone turned to look at her. I caught April’s eye as an idea popped into her head.

“Benji, why don’t you give us a little show too,” she said, her hand gliding over his crotch.

He didn’t hesitate as he undid his belt, obeying his mistress. He took his semi-hard cock out and began to stroke it slowly.

Before long the two seemed to be in competition with each other.

“Last person to cum, has to lick up the other one’s ejaculate,” Kate announced from my right hand side.

Everyone cheered or laughed in approval of this idea, and the two slaves upped their game, trying to be the first to come.

I watched as Caroline had three fingers in her soaked pussy, her other hand massaging her gorgeous tits. Her back was beginning to arch and her moans were becoming more high pitched. Benji was trying hard too, but I could tell Caroline was close. As her back arched further than before, she came, almost squirting in her seat. People clapped and Benji was urged by April to immediately clean up the mess. He disappointedly let cock of his hard cock and crawled over to Caroline. He gave her pussy a few long licks, before licking up the rest of the mess on her seat and the floor.

The limousine came to a stop, and Benji quickly adjusted himself. There was still some mess left on the floor. I exited the taxi last, handing the driver a $50 note, before joining the rest of the group outside the Sapphire Club.

“What are we doing here Master?” Caroline asked me.

“Belle invited us. She works here,” I told her, watching as her eyes lit up, “She managed to get us a private room.”

The rest of the group began to mutter excitedly as I walked to the doorman. I said my name and he called for someone to lead us to our room.

A petite girl, with large breasts, long chocolate brown hair and tanned skin appeared in a very skimpy outfit. She smiled at us, saying her name was Sarah, and led us through the club to our room. Gorgeous half naked woman were dancing on platforms around us, and both men and women watched them in awe.

I couldn’t see Belle before we entered our room, but she had promised us a private dance. I sat down on a plush purple sofa against the centre wall of the room. It was quite large with two poles in the middle, a table filled with glasses and a few bottles of champagne. There was another door on the other side of the room. Despite the fact that it was quite dimly lit, it wasn’t seedy.

“There’s champagne for you over there, and I will be happy to get you anything else when you need it,” Sarah said, “Belle wanted to know when you arrived, but she may not be available yet.”

“That’s fine, we’ll get comfortable. Thank you Sarah,” I said, as she smiled and left the room.

Ashley and Lindsay both served drinks, and I watched Caroline and Kate eyeing up the poles, whispering to each other.

“What’s on your mind ladies?” I asked, taking a sip.

“It’s just…well…” Caroline started.

“We’ve both always wanted to try pole dancing,” said Kate.

“Oh really?” I asked.

They both nodded, and an idea came into my head.

“Well, why don’t you give it a shot. And I’ll make it interesting; the best one will win $200,” I said.

I watched as both of the girls eyes’ lit up.

“Really!?” Caroline asked?

I nodded. She seemed excited.

“Okay Master, but first, I need to pee.”

“Go and get a glass. I want you to find a way to use it in your routine. There may even be a bonus in it for you. I want you to bring it over here and do it at my feet.”

I watched as Caroline almost skipped to the table, took a large glass and crouched over it by my feet. She almost filled it to the brim and set it by the left pole.

April found a remote and music started to play. Both girls began to dance around the poles, spinning and trying different moves. They looked between me and each other as they did. Caroline was the first to move her dress, dancing and spinning around the pole. Kate soon followed, and Caroline retrieved her pee and poured it seductively down her body. She rubbed it all over herself, making her body shine and glow wet.

I could feel my cock twitching in my pants as I watched their sexy bodies dance around for me. Picking a winner was going to be hard.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote