View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 06:34 AM   #31
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Oh,.. Mhhh,... I really need to think about that. I am sure you could be a really nice desklight, nicely wrapped, nicely immobilized and being a very hot look. I really will have to concentrate though. You would have to be very silent, very patient, just being there, knowing i'm online, knowing i have a window open with your presence, only very seldomly getting a tiny short message, but really not disturbing me as i am sure you understand how important my work is to keep my job.
So,.. Yeah,... You could,... But it would be soo boring. You could be soo happy watching some netflix show with a nice glass of wine. You could be soo happy playing fallout 4 using all the cheatcodes. So Yeah,... You could,... But you could be soo happy......
Please Sir, I'd love to be your desk light. I know it will be boring and tedious, but want to. I'm sure I'd make an excellent desk lamp! Please?

And telling everybody here that I cheat on Fallout is just really, really mean

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote