Thread: Fiction: Payback
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #34
LongKnight

Default Taken outside

"Follow me boys." Stacey instructed and before any response was possible strode purposefully out of her room.

Scooter and Jeff scuttled after her nervously wondering what was going to happen next.

Stacey opened the door and felt a gust of wind as the outside came in. She shivered for a moment and felt her hardened nipples poke against the fabric of her gown.

Stacey stepped out into the night and walked to the side of the house. She turned and waited for the boys to appear in the door frame.

Scooter and Jeff stood a few steps away from the door that they had just seen Stacey exit through. She surely didn't want them to follow her out there.

Jeff grimaced. He knew that she did. He stepped through the door.

Scooter followed.

As they stepped off the front step they both heard a noise. They both looked up in enough time to see the jet of water heading in there direction.

Stacey hosed them both down. She waited until she had soaked both of them.

"Hands at your sides boys or I keep going."

Both Scooter and Jeff complied and were relieved when she stopped the hose.

Stacey looked at them both a little disappointed. There excitement had subsided and they just looked wet and limp.

"Where's your excitement gone. You better recapture it boys or I'm going to turn this hose back on."

Stacey watched as they both took themselves in hand. There really was something special about watching a guy trying to furiously raise his flag and she had two of them doing it on her front lawn.

Suddenly a thought occurred to her. She walked past Jeff and Scooter, crooked her finger at them and then walked into the kitchen.

As they entered she went to the biscuit barrel and took out a biscuit. She placed it on the table.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Stacey demanded
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote