View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #60
Cheerfulguy
Baby Member

My wife is Taiwanese and last year 2 of her friends came over from Taiwan to stay with us for a few days whilst on their European vacation. Her 2 friends are both single and still living at home with their parents. On the saturday evening we had all had a fair bit to drink after dinner and my wife told them that I like walking around the house naked. I was surprised that she would tell them this. One of her friends was giggling a fair bit and asked my wife what my body was like. My wife then said he might show you if you ask him nicely. I got a tremendous buzz out of the thought of these 2 women seeing me naked but carried on drinking. Her other friend said are you going to give us a show then? I thought what the heck and stripped off and danced around the room for them. Afterwards I sat down still naked and chatted for a while. My wife was clearly surprised that I'd actually go through with it and told me to get dressed as we'd all had a fair bit to drink. I got the most thrilling buzz out of it and would recommend it to anybody!
Cheerfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote