View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #47
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_stones View Post
Hi!

I was also once stripped naked in front of girls, i was 25 and out with my girlfriend at her friends birthday party. We were at a bar/function room in town with all of her friends plus about 12 of her work colleagues, 5 girls & 7 guys, plus other people I didn't know. my g/f was dressed real hot too in a black lace top, really short black leather miniskirt, black stockings and high heels, all her friends were dressed up in girly going out clothes too. We were playing pool & 1 of the guys who works with my g/f and fancies her, wanted to raise the stakes on the pool, this girl suggested that the loser is stripped naked! Then he would have to put on a pair of black pantyhose and spend the whole evening like it. I said no but everyone started taking the mickey out of me, then my g/f said I either took the bet or she would change it to the winner had sex with her that nite! So I took the bet, and lost. They made me take off all my clothes, i was stood there totally naked with my penis hanging there for all to see. They all laughed like mad! Then I was handed a pair of black thin pantyhose that this girl had in her bag, I put them on but you could still see my penis through them! The evening continued and I had to walk round the party getting drinks feeling totally humiliated. Wat made it worse was seeing this guy who beat me flirting with my girlfriend and dancing with her!! I will never take on another bet!!!
If true, you're mistake was letting your gf own you! You should have said "Fine, be the whore you know you are! See ya! BTW: Your shit that's worth anything I'm selling! Anything else gets tossed in the fireplace! It's your call, LOSER!"
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote