View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:15 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Report

When I looked around my room I couldn't find much that was both heavy and attachable to my balls. But after some thinking, I found the perfect object that I can make as heavy as I like. It's a wicker laundry basket with handles on the side. With my dirty clothing in the and added weight of a drill case and some cast iron frying pans, I decided it was heavy enough to burden my balls. So with a string that has a clips on both ends, I looped and clipped one end to my balls, strung the string through the handle of the basket and clipped the other end back to my balls. Total length is about 25 cm.

I had planned a route of about 6 meters in my room without shortcuts. Before I started dragging the basket the whole route, I tested whether I could actually drag it. And I could, so I decided to add a little more to the excitement of doing the dare. I locked on my collar and attached my handcuffs to the collar. I placed the keys to both items at the end of the route so once I locked my hands, I have forced myself to drag the weight behind me all the way without the possibility of detaching the basket from my balls. (I know this can be dangerous but I felt I took enough precaution.)

With the basket weighing about 15 kg, I dragged it behind me towards the finish. I had misjudged one corner that I had to take. I could easily take the turn but the basket behind me got stuck on the corner which meant that I had to drag a multitude of the 15 kg to get it around the corner. So instead of doing this, I went straight first and hugs (humped) the wall to get the basket as far as possible past the corner. Then I turned around the corner and luckily the basket wasn't stuck on the corner anymore. After this corner, it was a straight line towards the keys where I freed myself from both the handcuffs and the basket.

I like this dare (obvious because why else did I do it?). Instead of the wicker laundry basket, I imagined myself dragging a plate where people could place things on to transport to other people. For instance a trash bag that needs to be thrown away in a trash container, or pots and pans with food for dinner guests.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post: