Thread: Fiction: Amber's Initiation
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:23 AM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Amber’s Initiation
By Jappio

Part 8

Amber was tingly all over again and it was not subsiding. Amber could tell she was becoming horny too. Her nipples not once lost a bit of sensitivity. Even with 7 people all looking her way, Amber wasn’t completely against what was happening. She was embarrassed, and part of her wanted it to be over, but at the same time she wanted to get to the bottom of her feelings.

Allie, Tiffany, and Lindsey all seemed willing to be there for her in some way; Amber thought maybe she could seek guidance from them. If they had gone through it before, maybe they knew more about it. She wasn’t sure how to bring it up though. Admitting she was aroused seemed like a lot.

Amber knew it wasn’t a secret though at the same time. Multiple times she was teased for hard nipples. The girls in the other sorority also made it sound like it was a common thing, maybe it could just be assumed?

Even with it possibly being a big trap to embarrass her more, Amber decided she wanted some answers, and wanted to ask help, even if it meant openly talking about her arousal in a public cafe.

“Guys... umm...” once she spoke up, it’s like all three stopped to listen. Amber wasn’t use to being the center of attention like this, so it took another moment for her to regain her thoughts. “I... well... I wanted to talk about something.”

“Yes, what is it deary?” Allie asked.

“You’ve guys done this before... right? Well... I was wondering... if you all got all tingly too,” Amber blurted out finally.

“Oh!” Allie said, as if expecting the question to come up. “Why yes, most of us have felt a sort of tingle come up while playing these games,” Allie explained. Amber looked up at each of them. They each nodded, and Tiffany was even blushing a little at admitting it.

“You have?” Amber asked, almost shocked to get the answer so soon.

“Oh yes, these tests a lot of time reveal a lot about a girl, to those around her, and herself,” Allie explained.

Lindsey continued, “it doesn’t click with all girls, but most seem to enjoy some aspect of it, at least those who stay.” Amber thought about it, could so many girls really all enjoy this type of thing?

“Some girls are plainly exhibitionists. They usually strut their stuff and don’t’ seem fazed by the exposure, even enjoy the attention. Some are voyeurs and get a kick out of seeing the other girls stuck in the situation, so they are willing to pay the price of their own embarrassment,” Allie said.

Amber was sort of lost, she wasn’t sure if any of those described her. She did feel some tingles from the attention, and some at seeing the other girls, but she wasn’t sure.

Lindsey could tell Amber was still confused, “I know a girl or two who just like taking orders, no matter what they are. They love to please. There was even a girl or two who were pretty full of themselves and did it out of pride. Perfectionists are another group that will go through with it.”

Tiffany spoke up, but was a bit quieter than the other two, “some just like being embarrassed, or enjoy the taboo of it all.”

Amber wasn’t sure if she got it fully yet. Sounded like there were a lot of reasons for it that could partially apply to her. Yet none felt right.

“Really, none of those things are wrong. Each girl is different, and it’s never black and white as much as we describe it.” The three looked at each other. “I mean, for you, I’d say it might be something a bit different... lower your hands, maybe we can help you figure it out if you gave us a bit more of a look...” Allie offered. Amber was shocked to hear the request.

Looking around, Amber saw the two girls at the counter were still checking her out on occasion. Lowering her hands would expose her essential bare breast in the cafe. Amber at the same wanted to get to the bottom of things and Allie had been straight forward with her, so maybe she should do the same back.

Amber took a deep breath, and then let her hands fold on the table, her bare breast and hard nipples now on display through the slight purple tint.

“Oh yes, hmmm, yes indeed,” Allie said getting up closer to Amber, leaning her head in to get a close looking.

Amber forced her arms to her sides, trying her best to not cover up suddenly. She was feeling very exposed, knowing that her details were being viewed by Allie. Lindsey and Tiffany also joined in the staring contest with her breast.

“Well? What is this helping?” Amber asked.

“Oh, well you’re breast are so cute, I had to get a good look!” Amber immediately sat back and crossed her arms over her chest right away! Her face reddened fully again.

The three giggled, and Allie explained, “Oh, I’m just kidding. Well partially, your breasts are cute and I wanted to see them, but also I was gauging your reaction.” Amber wasn’t sure what to make of it quite yet. “You see, the nipples are hard, you must be pretty aroused.” Amber didn’t say anything, but managed to nod. “Well, that’s a part of it then. You are sexually enjoying something about today. If that’s the embarrassment, showing off, submissive tendencies, or what have you, that’s hard to say. Being made to show off your boobs kind of applies to all of those”

Amber felt a little relieved it was a test. She eased her arms back down and waited for more explanation.

“We could do another test. Your task says that we need to get a drink while here, why not you go get yours now? If you keep your arms at the side as you do, it might tell us more. You’d be ordering something from two strangers with your breasts on show.”

Amber looked at the counter. The two girls definitely had gotten peeks at Amber as it was, but to go up close would be pretty embarrassing. Amber wasn’t going to argue with the woman that was both sorority head, and knew more about this exposure stuff than she did though.

Amber stood slowly, doing her best to consciously keep her arms down. She walked slowly to the counter, both girls quickly racing towards the register to help her.

Amber was painfully aware that her breasts were being stared at by the two. The couple was even looking her way. Amber muttered about wanting some green tea. She figured it would calm her nerves.

The whole time she had to wait for it to be prepared, she left herself stay exposed. She worried that the two girls were paying more attention to her than making her drink. She was thankful to finally take it and sit back down.

The girls all were happy to have her back, and Amber asked what the test might have concluded.

“Well...” Lindsey said as she reached over and flicked Amber’s nipples. “These are still quite hard.” Amber nearly spit her drink out, surprised by the sudden touch.

Allie smiled and reached her own fingers out, gripping her thumb and pointer finger around a nipple. “Yep, definitely hard. Still feeling tingles Amber?” She asked as she rolled the nipple between her fingers.

Amber was speechless as she put her drink down. She nodded her head in the least, but wasn’t sure what to do. She looked around, and saw the girls at the counter were indeed seeing this happen to her.

Lindsey patted Amber’s thigh suddenly. “I bet it really tingles down here, right?” She asked. “Maybe... even a bit higher?” Lindsey rubbed Amber’s thigh and pushed the hem of the already short teddy up a bit, not that it really hid anything.

It was true, Amber was feeling a lot of the warmth and tingles gather between her legs. She knew she was becoming aroused, very horny. She nodded her head. The two stopped touching her, but began to give each other looks.

“So, then I guess it’s safe to say you enjoy ‘this’,” Lindsey said.

“Yep, you’re definitely hooked on it!” Allie added.

“Totally a slave to it,” Tiffany teased.

“To what? What is this?” Amber asked, not quite following.

“Hard to say still, but that hardly matters. Point is though, you like it, and that’s all that matters,” Allie told Amber. She then held out two remaining blue cards. “Why not embrace it and pick another card?” Allie said with a ton of challenge.

“Here?” Amber asked.

Allie said, “Yes.”

Amber looked around. The couple was still there, glancing over occasionally. The two at the counter would only glance at the door, but other than that, Amber was the main attraction for them.

Amber could finish up her second to last challenge, but she was in a public cafe, and she had a feeling she’d have to do it no matter what, and she didn’t know if it would be hard or not.

“I’ll do it,” she said as she grabbed one of the envelopes without thinking. She wasn’t sure if she’d regret it, but slowing down then didn’t seem like an option anyways. Maybe the girls were right, maybe she was hooked.

“Lose the rest of your clothing,” was what the entire card read.

“All...” Amber said aloud. She looked down at her, and up at the girls. They all knowingly smiled at her. Did they remember what card used the word ‘all’? Were they guessing what it was?

She’d be naked. She’d have no cover. No light tint over her breast, no panties on her bottom, and only her hands against her bare skin to hide even her pussy. Amber wasn’t sure if it was wise.

The cafe allowed it though. The girls expected it. Her body wouldn’t mind it. She really couldn’t just back down. She would be embarrassed in what she had or naked. It seemed like there were more reasons to do it than not do at that time.

Amber pictured it, sitting at the table naked. To have her body uncovered. The idea was tough to grasp. She’d imagine it would feel weird, that she’d feel exposed, but at the same time she couldn’t fully understand it either. Would it feel good? Would it be more embarrassing than good? Would that actually be what made it good?

Amber heavily sighed. There really seemed to be no stopping her, she was a slave to her feelings and curiosity. Had it just been a weird day, or was she secretly waiting for someone to strip her naked?

For the second time that day, with multiple eyes aimed at her, Amber grabbed the hem of her teddy, and pulled it up.

Her purple panties came into view. The eyes all around her grew wide. Amber didn’t say a word of what she was doing, no one looked at the card. She pulled the material higher till her belly button popped into view. Amber could see Lindsey, staring down into her lap and stomach, following the light, silky, purple threads pass up her body. She didn’t stop as she reached her breast, her knuckles brushing against the hard points. She almost sighed again, feeling the soft material leave her breast.

With what felt now like a small rag in her hands above her head, Amber set the teddy on the table in front of her. She now sat in just panties and sandals at the table. She inhaled deeply again, trying to make sure she didn’t suddenly forget to breath. She leaned back into her seat, feeling the booth against her now bare back. She knew her shoulders were even barer, the couple behind her probably seeing her take off the teddy. The two at the counter holding back gasps.

The group with Amber, the three girls, was speechless for a moment. They weren’t shocked, but instead appreciating the sight before them.

Amber knew what was next, but was waiting. She had to catch up with the moment. She was only wearing underwear now in a public cafe, and next she would be naked.

Allie couldn’t keep quiet of course, “Oh my, she is really into this, isn’t she? I mean, doesn’t it look like her nipples are practically wiggling! They must be just pulsating!”

Lindsey wasn’t afraid to reach a few fingers to the one near her. “Oh yes, can’t you tell how she is practically ready to squirm about under my touch? I bet she is overwhelmed with those ‘tingles’ of hers.”

Lindsey even reached a hand lower between the two, rubbing Amber’s thigh again. “Her legs are even a little parted... like they wanted a hand to go down this way?” Lindsey asked jokingly. Amber didn’t answer though. She looked down at herself, and at the girls, and all around. She was just trying to verify that she was more than half naked in a cafe, and her aroused state was very obvious to those around her.

Lindsey withdrew her hand and Amber felt that meant it was time. With another heavy sigh, Amber began to step out of her seat. No one made a move to look at the challenge, content with just waiting to be surprised.

Amber looked again at all her spectators, “or was it voyeurs?” Amber wondered to herself. She then made sure to stand tall at the side of the table, facing the sorority sisters, but knew her bare back was to the counter, and her nearly naked profile was in view of the couple.

With hands now at her sides, everyone held their breath. This was it; it was obvious what was next. After taking off her teddy, everyone knew that the panties were next to go. Everyone was silent as Amber finally made the final step, and began to lower her panties.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote