- 1 Month
2. Which sex you are
- Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
- Up to you, but I'd prefer excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
- Mixed
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
- I don't want one
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
- Pictures (without face)

Where I work I'm not able to go to the toilet very often so I'd appreaciate times in the morning or better evening
Hello Tobi

Thank you for letting me know your limitations it makes life so much easier for both of us if people explain them as it avoids me wasting my time setting rules people ignore because they can't follow and it ensures you get rules you can enjoy. Talking of enjoy you want level 4 excessive for a month. Well normally that would be 11 per week but as you said a month and there are 31 days in a month let's call it 50!

So you are going to have to be cranking hard for the next 31 days! remember to change hands or you will have one bulging bicep haha.

I'm going to be extra kind and say you cannot orgasm on a Wednesday. Oops that's just taken 4 days out of the next 31, you will have to be cumming almost twice a day!!!

Oh and when you go to orgasm roll a die, an even number means you can cum but an odd number means it is a spoiled orgasm

You can have an orgasm any other day but only
  • between 6:30 and 7:30am or pm and 10:00-11:00pm Monday to Friday (excl. Wednesday of course)
  • At the weekend you can only orgasm between 11am and 2 pm or 7pm and 8:30pm

Any weekend daytime orgasms must be done hands free and in your underwear which you then wear for the rest of the day to remind you that you are being controlled. Pic proof of you wearing the cum soaked underwear.

As a special treat if you orgasm in the morning during the week you must use the socks you will wear that day to either cum in or to clean up your cum pic proof at least once a week please to ensure no cheating.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 08-16-2019 at 03:59 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote