Thread: Fiction: new roleplay story
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
djsnila28

As They were standing on the porch still still wondering if the should walk back down the the street naked. When they notice any envelope on the table that they didn't see before, Honeysuckle pick up the evnvelope off the table tore it open took out the piece of paper and read it out for David to hear " Walk back down the street until you come too a red gate go through the gate and on the other side of the gate you will see two box one blue and one red y. You both have to pick a box and wear what ever is inside. your next instruction will come too after you put the stuff." David said " it look like we have to walk back down the street naked now." Honeysuckle just nods her head.

They leave the porch walk back down the street looking for the red gate. Three minutes later they find the red gate and then walk through it. On the side they see a blue box and red box. David looks at Honeysuckle and asks "What box do you want?" Honeysuck says "I will take the blue box since blue is my favorite color." David said "OK they means I get the red box"

Honeysuckle walks over to the blue box and David walk over to the red box they open their boxes up and they are shock at what they fine inside them.

Last edited by djsnila28; 08-27-2017 at 10:16 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote