View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 05:48 AM   #9
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveA1 View Post
Thank you for your dare, Sir, I enjoyed this very much.
I prepared everything I needed, I did not end up binding my tits as I felt it would pull more without the binding (as I could not do it as requested due to the perkiness and firmness of my tits). 24” was too long for my height so I adjusted as needed. I rolled the dice and got a 5, so I had 5 minutes to get these bottles off. I had the bottles resting on the ground and clamped my tits, I was worried they wouldn’t come off as they are very tight and this worried me as having them on for so long, being weighed down so much would really hurt.

I started the timer, placed my hands behind my back leaned forward, and stood up. My nipples were pulled down immediately and painfully. I started swinging them as much as I could which hurt so much. The two strings got caught up with each other and after 1 minute the right clamp ripped off my nipple. The pain was unbelievable. I had a new problem though because the strings had gotten tangled this meant that I was now dragging the second bottle with my left nipples as well. I do not know if this was the reason for the long string, but it was certainly a repercussion. I dragged the second bottle with the first for around 20 seconds, gritting my teeth with each swing before it too was ripped off.

My left nipple had very deep markings from the clamps with all the weight and hurts as I write this. But I am lucky considering I did not go over the 5 minutes and now do not have to spank my tits.
Thank you for the report slave. Yes part of the purpose for the long strings was the entanglement factor but also so you would have to really shake your tits to get the bottles to move. I'm a little surprised you got them off so quickly, did you use full water bottles? Either way sounds like your nipples got a little abuse. Have you ever ripped your clovers off before?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote