View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 03:57 AM   #21
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Thanks for such a lovely and detailed report. You did great and showed your diligence in trying to fullfill the requirements exactly. What did embarrass you most during the task? The noticable patch, or the smell, or being commando (or something else?)
You're very welcome I'm so happy you liked it! Being commando is something I have done plenty of times hehe so that isn't so much embarrassing, but I do enjoy it obviously :3. I would say probably the smell, I did pass by some people but none really looked, I am sure that if they were paying attention they would have noticed the smell however.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote