View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:33 AM   #649
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
Then just keep them hidden under clothes so there is always a risk
Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
This is not for the pictures but some actual risk. You could write something on your body, that is barely covered by your clothes at work, and that would be uncovered if you bend in a certain way, and that writing should tell them its you in the pics. Now chances are they will not see it (if done right its pretty unlikely) but you can flash the writing to them if you want more excitement (it can be from afar or from a hidden angle...)
Ill give the same answer for both messages i quoted above:

This is not about risk this time, its about driving them crazy, playing with them, using them for my purposes maybe, just seeing what power i can gain without even telling who i am or so ♥ When i flashed them naked masturbating in front outside their houses i made sure they couldnt catch me or see my face, but if they would see the letters it would be over...and not only the game, maybe my job too *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Set up a game with them to spice up the things:

Ask them to do something to get a (very very) small hint about who you are. If they succeed the challenge give them a hint and start a new challenge and so on.... But the goal is to give them hints that are so small that it is almost as if they got nothing at all :

For example, you can give them a letter that is in your name, but that is in almost every names, like an "e" or an "a". You can give them you height if it quite normal. You can give your nationality if you are german and live in germany or such things...

And for the challenge they must do, this is an idea to start :

They must ask you to do 5 special picture that comes from their imagination and that are more daring than the one they already got (but still without face obviously).
So they will tell me (in total) 10 new pic ideas which are special made by them without risking too much ♥ I like this ♥ It gives them the thought of they got a small amount of control in my kinky seduction game of doom haha ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Post
Take some pics, like the ones you usually show them, but this time instead of sending them directly, post them online (so they'll wonder WHO of the people they know would do it), like on exposedpassion or something and send them the link
I prefer sending it or posting it so only those two can see it ♥ But i like the way of thinking... making them who of the people they know would do it ;P
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: